Texxxas Tornado visiting ABQ and surrounding cities soon!

Howdy y"all!

Texxas gal here who LOVES New Mexico and happens to have a brother that lives in ABQ so I will be spending may 28th through June 2nd in town and hope to get a chance to MEAT some fun NM hobbyists while there!!!

I know its a loooong way off... but feel free to read my reviews... check my showcase... etc... and drop me a pm if you wanna know more about me!

Ill be posting in the NM forum more in the future... just wanted to say hello here for the first time!
MUAH!
GL
Welcome Ginger. We shall look forward to your southern hospitality.
Welcome to the NM board, Ginger, and thx for the advance notice. I can hardly wait!
Welcome Ginger... hope you have a good stay in New Mexico.

Moving this to COED since you are already a verified provider.
guys this gal is smoking HOT!
{she is a friend of mine}

have fun there...I used to work NM and loved it!
guys this gal is smoking HOT!
{she is a friend of mine}

have fun there...I used to work NM and loved it! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Awwww thanks Miss RAIN!
I'm not sure if its the weather or the laid back people or just the beautiful scenery... but I love NM and can't wait for my vacation!!!

Ill be renting a car upon arrival so outcall will be possible to surrounding cities... as far as SAnta Fe. So don't be strangers NM peeps show some looooove!
Well it worked Ginger,

you got me so excited by posting here that I am just going to have to travel to TX and get a sneak preview. Once I get a chance to visit this you, I suspect I will be smiling all the way back to NM. Looking forward to seeing you!

Peter
be sure and check out the 66 diner
http://66diner.com/