Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Nothing wild goose chase
Session Length: 1
Fee: $
Hair Color and Length: ?
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Never saw her, she sent me an address missing a number then it turned into a cluster fuck. Shame I wanted to see her.
Recommendation: No
Originally Posted by SlimJimmm

not a review.....moved to coed
She sent you an incorrect address? That sounds intentional, especially with no follow-up. (You weren't pestering her, were ya? ) Sorry, hon. Perhaps she'll respond with a plausible reason.

Seems like a lot of disrespect and wasted time has been happening in the Hobby lately for both sides of the carnal coin. Makes me even more appreciative and grateful of my longtime loyal Fancy fans. THANK YOU!
Save yourself the disappointment and on to the next one.
Ok! Let's set this straight! Southdboy is a liar and a time waster!
He tried to book with me previous and 5 min after I responded he said maybe another day but at least he's screened! Those we're his exact words! Then this last time he scheduled. I sent my address told him exactly where I was landmarks and all he said ok! He was a hour pass his time saying that he was at my incall. I asked him if he seen such and such and such he said yes. I Gave him my code then all of a sudden he wants to say he's at another location BC I left out a number but once I checked him and said if I left out a number the address you claim you're at. Has no numbers in the address I sent you. Maybe he thought BC he told me a name of another location I wouldn't look it up! Wrong!! I then screen shot him our conversation where he could clearly see I sent him my address 3 times!!!! He then said I'm sorry my stupid GPS!!! Yeah I bet!! I said ok well your freaking me out BC your making up stuff and his response was I'm sorry but you know I'm legit!!!!!! Umm negative!!! You bluntly lied!! How does someone forget a number at their private incall!??? It's not a hotel !! It's MY private incall and you're the only one in America that has ever said something so dumb like this!! You're very young clearly and everyone knows I don't do drama or confusion!! So ladies beware ! If anyone needs screenshots of this convo to prove he's a time waster I'd be more than welcome to share! Not to mention I had a few other providers chime in and said he's definitely young and a time waster WHY WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR TIME TO TRY TO WRITE LIES ABOUT ME LOL!!!!! MESSAGES DONT LIE!!!
YOU'RE GOING TO LOOK CRAY CRAY AT THE END OF THE DAY!! Good luck Southdboy! GO AWAY!!
I always send/confirm an address with a fellow multiple times to be sure we're both going to show up at the same GPS coordinates, which sounds exactly like what Cloey did.

Your turn, Southdboy. The public portion of this he said/she said will likely boil down to who has the best reputation on ECCIE.

(And kudos to Cloey for remembering guideline #9:
No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.)
I find your dealings with him to be the exact opposite of mine.

After you declined to see him, he contacted me asking if I was available right away, since we had PMed previously I told him I'd love to meet, but I was tied up until 2:45ish. He texted back and said thanks, but no thanks, maybe another day. Then about 30 minutes later he went ahead and accepted my offer for 2:45pm.

He was very polite the entire time. In a great mood. Well groomed. Clean. Nice to talk too. Not pushy. He explained in very little detail about what happened with you (he did not mention you by name) and was very polite and respectful when explaining what happened. Never said anything hasty or disrespectful about you. I found him to be very pleasant and he was even understanding about me not being as "dolled up" as I normally like to be when I meet clients. I'd see him again and give him a positive reference in a heart beat.

Also, he is not "definitely young" as you seem to think. He's not old by any means, but he would not be classified as young either.
Ok! Let's set this straight! Southdboy is a liar and a time waster!
He tried to book with me previous and 5 min after I responded he said maybe another day but at least he's screened! Those we're his exact words! Then this last time he scheduled. I sent my address told him exactly where I was landmarks and all he said ok! He was a hour pass his time saying that he was at my incall. I asked him if he seen such and such and such he said yes. I Gave him my code then all of a sudden he wants to say he's at another location BC I left out a number but once I checked him and said if I left out a number the address you claim you're at. Has no numbers in the address I sent you. Maybe he thought BC he told me a name of another location I wouldn't look it up! Wrong!! I then screen shot him our conversation where he could clearly see I sent him my address 3 times!!!! He then said I'm sorry my stupid GPS!!! Yeah I bet!! I said ok well your freaking me out BC your making up stuff and his response was I'm sorry but you know I'm legit!!!!!! Umm negative!!! You bluntly lied!! How does someone forget a number at their private incall!??? It's not a hotel !! It's MY private incall and you're the only one in America that has ever said something so dumb like this!! You're very young clearly and everyone knows I don't do drama or confusion!! So ladies beware ! If anyone needs screenshots of this convo to prove he's a time waster I'd be more than welcome to share! Not to mention I had a few other providers chime in and said he's definitely young and a time waster WHY WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR TIME TO TRY TO WRITE LIES ABOUT ME LOL!!!!! MESSAGES DONT LIE!!!
YOU'RE GOING TO LOOK CRAY CRAY AT THE END OF THE DAY!! Good luck Southdboy! GO AWAY!! Originally Posted by Cloey Banks
I never got a response from you.
Totally get that he wasn't rude. He's not rude. I said he was a time waster as we have conversated precious as well lol and he made up a random excuse. I'm glad you had a great time!!! He also had refs and one of the ladies was shocked when I told her about him just being so extra! Asking for pics 20 min before appt.. Everyone is different on any given day but facts are facts lol. HE through my whole schedule off so that's why I declined. IM DEFINITELY GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME HOTT STUFF!! @BROOKE
Thanks Fancy!! You're so hott!!! Lol just had to throw that in there!!!
And yes Fancy I would love to hear his response. It wouldn't have been so bad if he would of played games and carried on but the fact that he literally took the time to actually write me a NO review. Lol kind of threw me off when I know and he knows exactly what happened and I have proof that he was definitely playing games lol. Wrong address haha. Maybe he thought I was going to come tell the world how playful he is but that's not me haha but I will. Always defend myself when someone is talking smack
Life goes on I guess. 😀
Misleading title.... I read you booked a session with WTF... I thought he was exclusive with Triweakly...

Damn people. Learn to label.

Blah blah blah to all this other shit