Galveston

Im going to be in Galveston for a couple of weeks for work and haven't been there for any thing other than the odd fishing trip or sea food dinner in over twenty years. I know there used to be some seedy korean bars by the strand that were lots of fun and a house or two of ill repute. any info would be greatly appreciated.
I. I know there used to be some seedy korean bars by the strand that were lots of fun and a house or two of ill repute. any info would be greatly appreciated. Originally Posted by peabody

Those are long gone, I think one was called The Red Apple or something like that LOL, there was recently a nasty strip club a block off The Strand where fun could have been but it looks closed up now. I dont know about the SC on the left as u cross the causeway but its out of the way and I heard the owner is a jackass. Im not familiar with any spas there but there are plenty of Indies.
Only SC in town is Whispers, near 20th and Mechanic. I think it's still open, but only Thur - Sat. Don't waste your time or cash there - trust me. The nude bar on the land side of the causeway is Ocean Cabaret. BYOB, $20 cover, no touching, few dancers - again, waste of time. Best bet for SC is Heartbreakers in Dickinson, about 20 min drive from the island.

A65