Do you think KC will ever Recover post COVID??

• Emmie
  • 05-08-2021, 10:11 AM
So while I was getting ready for the day this morning. I was pondering the state of the Hobby community in KC right now, and wondered what everyone else thought. The question being do you think that the hobby community in KC can ever get back to what it once was?? Now I know I am dating myself but I remember when KC probably had 40-50 OUTSTANDING local ladies PLUS all of the AMAZING traveling ladies who were consistently here. It just seemed to me that during those times it was perfect for all parties. The gents had an abundance of variety and skill sets and the ladies were consistently busy. Now since COVID I know that the visiting ladies seems to be dwindling and much less frequent. So I would love to hear what everyone else thinks. I don't know about anyone else but I would love to see KC get back to the good ole days
??

Emmie
Old/fat or both are the only options in KC. It's disgusting. The only real option is a sb on sa. One who actually is going to school and trying to make something of her life and not all skanked out.
  • Emmie
  • 05-08-2021, 10:53 AM
Wow..you bring so much insight to the conversation with your borage of hate filled speech. I can see why you feel as though those are the only options KC has to offer. But some helpful advice from a oh what did you say FAT, OLD, and oh yes SKANKS that you say we are here in KC. Continue to speak nothing but vile things to any women your in contact with and your money won't save you on those SB sites either. So then what are you going to do? The one thing you will learn is everyone comes to the table with money for us honey..so if the only other thing u have is a shitty attitude your going to get left everytime.

BEST OF LUCK!
EMMIE

Old/fat or both are the only options in KC. It's disgusting. The only real option is a sb on sa. One who actually is going to school and trying to make something of her life and not all skanked out. Originally Posted by kc_4_Fun
no.
With the shutdown of BP et al things were going down hill before Ravaging Rona came to town.
There is some possibility of eventual decrim but, I wouldn't hold my breath.
Look how long it took for weed.
Wow..you bring so much insight to the conversation with your borage of hate filled speech. I can see why you feel as though those are the only options KC has to offer. But some helpful advice from a oh what did you say FAT, OLD, and oh yes SKANKS that you say we are here in KC. Continue to speak nothing but vile things to any women your in contact with and your money won't save you on those SB sites either. So then what are you going to do? The one thing you will learn is everyone comes to the table with money for us honey..so if the only other thing u have is a shitty attitude your going to get left everytime.

BEST OF LUCK!
EMMIE Originally Posted by Emmie
Don't tarnish yourself by feeding the troll Emmie.
Funny how he uses insults to get attention from the very women he seems to despise.
Now, about that BP check ;-)
  • Emmie
  • 05-08-2021, 11:22 AM
Well hopefully if this is what is to be our new norm in KC. I hope I can find some gents that like a girl in scrubs. 😁

no.
With the shutdown of BP et al things were going down hill before Ravaging Rona came to town.
There is some possibility of eventual decrim but, I wouldn't hold my breath.
Look how long it took for weed. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
kc_4_Fun simply brings his persona to the board.

But to Emmie's question;
I think we need to give the covid situation at least a few more months, perhaps end of summer. For civie stuff my summer is fairly weak with activity but once labor day hits, the prebooked civie stuff is as busy as pre-covid.

I would think, and hope, that hobby stuff follows a similar pattern.
Well hopefully if this is what is to be our new norm in KC. I hope I can find some gents that like a girl in scrubs. 😁 Originally Posted by Emmie
Well, if you can't find one of those old school nurses uniforms with the tight white dress, white stockings and little hat.....
  • Emmie
  • 05-08-2021, 12:12 PM
I agree especially with so many new cases of COVID each day in the US.
It was just nice to think back to the times where KC was the spot to be! It hot me thinking of some of the local ladies that I would talk to almost daily. From Sins of the Flesh to Ginger and from Autumn to Destiny. It truly was a sisterhood between us during that time. I'm sure Dallas and Savannah can remember that. It might have been a dysfunctional one at times but if you did something to one of us we would all stick together to make sure it was made right.

But to Emmie's question;
I think we need to give the covid situation at least a few more months, perhaps end of summer. For civie stuff my summer is fairly weak with activity but once labor day hits, the prebooked civie stuff is as busy as pre-covid.

I would think, and hope, that hobby stuff follows a similar pattern. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Old/fat or both are the only options in KC. It's disgusting. The only real option is a sb on sa. One who actually is going to school and trying to make something of her life and not all skanked out. Originally Posted by kc_4_Fun
Yeah because we know sugar babies are all real women just trying to get ahead and make something of themselves.
Give me a fuckin break...if I had a penny for every sugar baby that lied and said she was goin to school or planning on attending id be fuckin rich.

Oh and sugar babies are never skanked out, fuckin ridiculous

Sorry Emmie

Smdh
  • Emmie
  • 05-08-2021, 12:46 PM
I know right, Big Deal! This FAT, OLD SKANK was someone's SB not to long ago. And I must say they were very pleased to have a EDUCATED (COLLEGE ) WELL VERSED IN AN ARRAY OF TOPICS WOMAN. THAT'S THE GREAT THING ABOUT THIS HOBBY...VARIETY!

Yeah because we know sugar babies are all real women just trying to get ahead and make something of themselves.
Give me a fuckin break...if I had a penny for every sugar baby that lied and said she was goin to school or planning on attending id be fuckin rich.

Oh and sugar babies are never skanked out, your fuckin ridiculous

Sorry Emmie

Smdh Originally Posted by BigDeal
It dont matter anymore babe...KC4NoFun is a goner

So yes post covid and post kc4fun until the new handle pops up, but they will track the ip address

Anyway yes covid has affected things babe
well this " old but not fat" lady still kicks ass when I tour here
I see 2 or 3 guys the week I visit here....and I usually pass clients along to other local gals here... plus I usually have a waiting list!

thats not boasting..well naybe a lil lol... but true fact!
The question under discussion is:
"Do you think KC will ever Recover post COVID??"

In a meeting the proper procedure would be to declare a "point of order" if your point was made by the moderator. In this case a lady opened the discussion with a specific question, so it would probably be an "out of order".

Either way: how does your comment relate to the COVID? Maybe it doesn't because it didn't address the question being discussed. Does that make it a case of hijacking the thread?

Just asking this for a friend who would like to know.

But to Emmie's question;

I would think, and hope, that hobby stuff follows a similar pattern. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

GOOD POINT CARP!

There was an item in the Wall Street Journal on Friday that discussed that we are on track for having a much higher number of COVID cases, and deaths, during 2022 than in 21.

There was also a state by state chart that compared the number of cases per 100,000 to the number of people who have received the vaccinations.

Strange results: In those states that had a low number of cases/100,000 the number of cases remained about the same before during and after the vaccination periods: i.e. the infection rate did not change.

In those states, like New York and NJ, with a high number of cases per 100,000 the number of people being infected as the received the vaccination dropped, in some states like a falling rock.

The result seems to be that the the vaccinations have lowered the infection rates for COVID in high population areas. At the same time, for low population states the infection rates for COVID has not gone down as expected. It is about the same numbe/100,000 out in the areas that have lower populations.

Conclusion, this thing will not be eliminate in the short term. Predictions are that it will come back in a big way this summer.

We hope not.

Just thank Donald Trump for putting out Operation Warp Speed for fronting the money to get the ball rolling on the development of the vaccination. The news now is that Pfizer is has kicked him in the butt for his efforts by supporting Biden and the whole Democrat ticket. They were repaid by Biden with the statement about pulling the patent protection and intellectual rights.

Getting some upfront money and orders for anything they developed was the right thing for Trump to do while he cleared the way by eliminating red tape is something only Trump would have thought to do: we thank him.

But putting a business into full attack mode on a problem, with the best people capable of solving the problem, should not be rewarded by Biden with a slap in the face.

Oh well, what the hell, it is only politics.

Anyway, I am not going to New York for a vacation.