The last time American hostages were held by radical Muslims that the democraps couldn't do ANYTHING to get their realease...

On inauguration day in 1981...THEY WERE RELEASED IMMEDIATLY ...Hummmm
I wonder what magical thing happened on that date to expedite their release.
HINT: THESE ASSHOLE DON"T FUCK WITH STRONG LEADERS!!
The reports coming out of Afghanistan are now that the Taliban are sorting out the collaborators who assisted foreign governments opposed to the Taliban and are hanging them summarily .... not even a hearing or tribunal.

Now we know what the Bitten/Kumola Administration believes is appropriate. See Southern border.
And at that time we thought carter peanut head was bad ( he sat on his hands during the hostage cluster fuck) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,
The reports coming out of Afghanistan are now that the Taliban are sorting out the collaborators who assisted foreign governments opposed to the Taliban and are hanging them summarily .... not even a hearing or tribunal. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I expect we will see the same here within our life times...
  • oeb11
  • 08-20-2021, 08:15 AM
From Our cold, dead Hands!
LOCK&LOAD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
LOCK&LOAD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
From Our cold, dead Hands! Originally Posted by oeb11
Are you guys planning to go to Afghanistan, and do some fighting?
Are you guys planning to go to Afghanistan, and do some fighting? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
No we just need strong leaders.
Were you able to answer the question as to why Jimmy Carter did EVERYTHING he could to get or Americans out of Iran...alone with the disastrously failed attempt that resulted in lose of our military men and equipment?? That's the topic of the thread
What was the miracle of inauguration day 1981...that set them free...IMMEDIATELY
P.S. Let me know if you need a hint
Initials...RWR