FDA goes after AHEM working girls

F.D.A. Moves to Ban
Sales of Menthol
Cigarettes

FDA hates strippers n hookers ???? How is a US guy going to line jump without smuggling NEWPORT's for her into Canada ????

I wounder if FDA knows this could be one of a very few tax's they pay.
After dealing with disks and their owner all day & night, What is a AHEM lady do to relax. Crap, just one more thing they be jonesing for. making em bitchy. Making timeshare sales go down.

will NEWPORT's be added to the icky PT list... ???? WTF
will the only guy getting some P4P be the illegal smokes dealer.???? When them smokes come over the south border be laced with mmmmm ahhhh ahem icky PT????
It's something that will never actually pass. Not sure why they brought it up. No one's quitting Newports.
pro tip/ if you hobby in canada you can buy a carton of newports on the us side duty free for $60 no tax. go to canada and you can reimport them duty free as well. great deal if you hand out newports frequently like I do.had one girl bust my balls because I gave her newport 100s and she liked newport kings! I dont see how a government can outlaw menthol but look at the prohibition!
Well... they already outlawed flavored cigarettes-- menthol is currently the only flavored cig that is still currently legal. Add to it that the plan is to not only ban menthol, but all of the flavored cigarillos, etc.

Yet another reason to be glad that I never picked up the habit.
Well... they already outlawed flavored cigarettes-- menthol is currently the only flavored cig that is still currently legal. Add to it that the plan is to not only ban menthol, but all of the flavored cigarillos, etc.

Yet another reason to be glad that I never picked up the habit. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
its a control thing. take away a habit, replace with one that makes ya drunk like and hungry.