I Dont know if this Goes Here But it is Important

I was scheduled to go on tour with a provider that I met here a week ago. Everyday she would say that she wasnt getting calls and she got angrier and angrier. I kept telling her to get active here on eccie, but she made excuse after excuse. Finally I get it out of here that she had worked under a different name. I know alot do while reinventing themselves, but bad reviews (lots of them) threats, bad behaviors, then I walk outside and she was hanging into a cops car drunk and flirting! I cant be attached to that in anyway, Nothing scaryier than a drunk mean angry woman.
Now my phone calls are going right to voicemail and my other new phone is missing.
Still in DFW area for now
Was she offering the cop a freebie?
Who's the provider?
carla, not piling on babe, but sounds like you didn't initially screen your potential travel partner very well.
probably better it happened now than you get robbed and stranded in Kansas City.
a lady can do a lot worse than dallas.
Well, if any of us decide to tour, we'll keep your warning in mind and not tour with the unknown person you're talking about.

btw, you wrote: "Now my phone calls are going right to voicemail and my other new phone is missing." What does that have to do with your warning?
After the alert you made about another provider stealing your belongings-- this seems almost a "self alert". You aren't making good choices in regards to who you associate with... and as a further extension of that, your alerts don't help to keep anyone safe because you continually refuse to name those that you accuse of bad behavior.
Poor business practices on who one travels with is not an alert for the board as much as oneself.

Moved to coed.

It might have been better to have just posted this in infoshare to warn other ladies.
I was scheduled to go on tour with a provider that I met here a week ago ... Originally Posted by CarlaHollandStrange
Any words following that opening statement that don't say, "But then I came to my senses and cancelled," are just wrong.

Badmouthing the other provider will do nothing to correct your behavior. Wake up, miss. This isn't a world for the weak-minded.
In the future I'd say just learn from your lessons and move on. After you've fallen in a hole enough times, one day you learn to step around it.

I know I sure had to.

Posting things like this with no useful info doesn't accomplish anything but keep clients from calling you because they do not want to be exposed to drama. A post count of bad decisions=drama.

The more low-key and private you are about your personal life the better I've learned in this business.

Not preaching at you Carla, I am just talking from my own personal experience, everyone knows it took me long enough to figure it out.
Carla please read the forum titles before posting. Most of the thread's you've posted in there don't really constitute as an alert.