When you're expecting smooth; but, ....

Instead of bare or a neat little landing strip, Chewbacca bursts out growling.

Mind you, I get that some love the jungle, and to each their own. I'm talking about, the showcase says bare or landing strip, and you're expecting a nice smooth situation, and instead you get a bushel of hay. Even if it's "trimmed", it's still not what you expected.

What do ya do?
You swallow your pride, suck it up, and keep licking it.
No DATY for you! just me
Wouldn't be what I prefer but it wouldn't stop me from DATY
well as long as it weren't like the 1st image, and as long as it's clean and fresh, i'd dive in!

the 2nd one is ok. guess the early bird gets the worm, errr, clit, errr....
If you are gonna be a DATY kinda guy then the bush is not the issue....
Now if its smelly or has something else going on that's a decision you have to make on the spot...
I am old enough to remember that shaved was not even considered...

You do know what the last sound that a pube makes before hitting the floor??
Thuuft (spits)

Enjoy that pussy and let her know it too!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2FPQvwhSDY

hard to complain about even unexpected bush.. just because it is rare these days.. now if it is extremely bushy, wiry, rank and nasty? that's when you back away and tell yourself "run Forest, run from the forest, run!"
If the showcase says bare and she is sporting a bush when you show up then you have a decision to make: continue with the session or walk. I much prefer bare so I would be inclined to walk.
i prefer bare and sometimes, before i see the lady in question, i just straight out ask if she's freshly clean shaven..
It's a garden... let it grow
IMO, I get tired of all the bare and sometimes enjoy some trimmed hair. I haven't seen a chewbacca though lol
??

Instead of bare or a neat little landing strip, Chewbacca bursts out growling.

Mind you, I get that some love the jungle, and to each their own. I'm talking about, the showcase says bare or landing strip, and you're expecting a nice smooth situation, and instead you get a bushel of hay. Even if it's "trimmed", it's still not what you expected.

What do ya do? Originally Posted by funster