Collection for Mr. Giz

I am trying to raise enough money to help Giz because of the loss he is going to have Friday. Anyone wanna help out? I'm sure he will need some company and I wanna pay for it.
What did I miss? What was the bet?
Tell him Kroger has a special on CORNDOGS beginning at 6am Friday.
No bet ... He is just an lsu fan.
I'll buy the Kleenex.
I can't feel sorry for him. He's been in Arkansas long enough to know better by now. If a yankee can convert to being a Razorback fan, so could a cajun.
I can't feel sorry for him. He's been in Arkansas long enough to know better by now. If a yankee can convert to being a Razorback fan, so could a cajun. Originally Posted by Lonesome
So true, Lonesome. Although, at this point...wouldn't I be considered a "Damn Yankee?"
I can't feel sorry for him. He's been in Arkansas long enough to know better by now. If a yankee can convert to being a Razorback fan, so could a cajun. Originally Posted by Lonesome
Maybe Les Miles can help him out on Sat. Ive noticed he can now pronounce Arkansas. Couple more beat downs and he'll own a hog hat.
So true, Lonesome. Although, at this point...wouldn't I be considered a "Damn Yankee?" Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
And a damn fine one at that.
And a damn fine one at that. Originally Posted by hornygolfer
I'll be up there next week to remind you of just how fine.
  • MrGiz
  • 11-23-2011, 05:18 PM
I'll try real hard, not to gloat TOO much after The LSU*TIGERS wax Hog Ass on Friday!

Someone... please remind me... it might be a little difficult!

GEAUX * TIGERS ! !
Not a fan of either team. But likely LSU will probably beat the Hoggs. Still the game will be fun to watch.
What is going to suck tiger balls is when we beat them and they still go to the championship over us!
  • MrGiz
  • 11-25-2011, 11:44 AM
Naaaahhhhhhh.... just to show how generous we are... we'll save you that misery by kicking some Hog Ass today!

G E A U X * T I G E R S ! !
Let the game begin!