Is Ms. Natural extinct?

I am wondering if there are any ladies who leave the carpet alone? I find it very sexy.
It's fucking disgusting...all these old fucks who were fucking during the 70's need to die already so it truly goes extinct...
Pubic hair died out with the dinosaurs.
Pretty little landing strip...its a happy medium between the two worlds.
Pretty little landing strip...its a happy medium between the two worlds. Originally Posted by Eva Damita

I will not argue.............

That is my preferred play ground.....
  • Pyle1
  • 01-06-2013, 07:31 PM
I would prefer not to see a lot of hair, I don't mind a landing strip, or neatly trimmed short hair. But I prefer shaved or better yet waxed.

I wonder though, for all the guys that prefer a bald pussy, how many return the favor and shave their balls?
It's fucking disgusting...all these old fucks who were fucking during the 70's need to die already so it truly goes extinct... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Really? Well fuck you, asshole. And before you come back with your typical, board bully tough guy bullshit...., "run along now sonny, your momma's calling you."

Or maybe do another food review, chubby.
  • Seedy
  • 01-06-2013, 08:34 PM
I prefer a little fur in my face as well, not the god damn amazon jungle, but short and manicured......lol
I wonder though, for all the guys that prefer a bald pussy, how many return the favor and shave their balls? Originally Posted by Pyle1
I do...all these old fucks who have no idea about manscaping need to die already so hairy balls go extinct as well...
Really? Well fuck you, asshole. And before you come back with your typical, board bully tough guy bullshit...., "run along now sonny, your momma's calling you."

Or maybe do another food review, chubby. Originally Posted by Jack Kinghoff
Aw...now now, no need to take my comment all personal...
It's fucking disgusting...all these old fucks who were fucking during the 70's need to die already so it truly goes extinct... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
What he said.... Fucking disgusting.... And the same goes for hairy bollocks!
Texas Vixen has a full, natural bush. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=7994
Can't stand bare pussy. Some hair neatly managed is great.

Or maybe do another food review, chubby. Originally Posted by Jack Kinghoff

I realize emotions run high at times but its best to tame them. Please refrain from allowing them to take over your postings. Turn it down a notch man and lets have a simple discussion.
What he said.... Fucking disgusting.... And the same goes for hairy bollocks! Originally Posted by Valerie

You would love this fat bastard..........

I am naturally hairless....