Suggestions for ladies in any city (with a proven high sex drive)

I posted this thread in national and only got a few results and 6 pms with suggestions. So far I have had a good track record for finding ATF's in Texas cities. Although the last one I encountered via Houston was a cute lil ebony named Darling Nikki Nicole. She used to travel to New Orleans all the time and I tried my best not to miss one tour date. That girl definitely had some stamina....damn shes missed. Anyways.........

So I read this in a ladys showcase while Im browsing local ads in my area and started salivating.......

"I have a very high sex drive so if you would like to do an overnight and make love all night long that definitely is no problem for me. I have a reputation for my specialties and am called a nympomaniac by many............. I have many reviews on many boards like TER,........."

Found out she had an NBA policy when I did my research.....as most did in this area. So it was a No-Go for me.

So I'm curious nationally if any ladys (of any body type under 40.....just perferably with defined curves) in other areas fit this quoted category and are known for it in your opinion gents. Whether or not they tour is of no issue, just want to know who the diamonds in the rough are. I did a search here and only got a total of eight pages of intel and most of the reviews were for the same ladies.

Ill take pms, but Id rather you post if possible.
well, we'll, well, ..I've done quite a few overnights and yes I enjoy all night teasing and pleasing, can you keep up with me ?
I posted this thread in national and only got a few results and 6 pms with suggestions. So far I have had a good track record for finding ATF's in Texas cities. Although the last one I encountered via Houston was a cute lil ebony named Darling Nikki Nicole. She used to travel to New Orleans all the time and I tried my best not to miss one tour date. That girl definitely had some stamina....damn shes missed. Anyways.........

So I read this in a ladys showcase while Im browsing local ads in my area and started salivating.......

"I have a very high sex drive so if you would like to do an overnight and make love all night long that definitely is no problem for me. I have a reputation for my specialties and am called a nympomaniac by many............. I have many reviews on many boards like TER,........."

Found out she had an NBA policy when I did my research.....as most did in this area. So it was a No-Go for me.

So I'm curious nationally if any ladys (of any body type under 40.....just perferably with defined curves) in other areas fit this quoted category and are known for it in your opinion gents. Whether or not they tour is of no issue, just want to know who the diamonds in the rough are. I did a search here and only got a total of eight pages of intel and most of the reviews were for the same ladies.

Ill take pms, but Id rather you post if possible. Originally Posted by gimme_that
I have a very high sex drive. I don't know if its because I'm 20 and haven't had "real grown woman sex" (LOL), or if its because I don't know what an orgasm really feels like. I find myself always trying to reach to a total orgasm that I'll never accomplish.

P.S. - Are there any other providers who feel this way during sex?

There are times where I've got to a certain point where it feels soooo good, and then I stop on top during cowgirl. My girl clenches up and tightens, and then I really can do it anymore. It kinda hurts afterwards. I feel great and all, but I never feel like I have totally "climaxed".

Usually, after this, I just lay there and pillow talk for a while, and then some hands start caressing, and then,...we are back at it for round 2. After round 2, most guys are just ready to throw the towel in and leave...Usually I'm still horny. lol I've had a guy to call me "insatiable".