Hump Day Blues

Happy Hump Day y’all. This means in just 2 short days we will be all hunky dory with the weekend groove and stuff.

Boring Hump day and this has been on My Mind....

Men: I've always wondered are you guys as passionate and giving with your SO?
Some guys are so good all around Sex,Attitude& generous..Specifically ONE that just recently Rocked My World(Hobbyist). Would your SO say the same?

Ladies(me too): Would you get stellar reviews from your SO?

My Partner says I can't Suck d*** I'm like You better Read my reviews!!!
He says I don't give him nearly as much as he reads online, I tell him "Wherez my Donation Then?"

Lmao
anyone?
No SO, no worries.
.ot much help
My SO and I hobby together, so I would hope we would give each other good reviews!
Ive had a great hump day so far..and it looks like its going to get better...and I don't have an SO either..but I get all the lovin I can handle..but I'm insatiable..
No SO.....but, even now, my ex would say I was just as generous. As for sex...she would come over now just for that if I let her. But, I am always the same person. Like Popeye..."I yam what I yam"
I think if SO's (females in this case) gave mindblowing sex on the regular membership, & hooker income would be substantially less.
I think if SO's (females in this case) gave mindblowing sex on the regular membership, & hooker income would be substantially less. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Well.......................... ............

There is one dynamic duo...... on this thread.... that fodders that post.
I think there are two main types of hobbyists...

Ones who do it so they can pleasure like they've never pleasured before, cause SO is insecure about her body or doesn't feel comfy letting go with him. How many men wanna DATO with their SO but get a reaction of disgust from them at the slightest hint of such an activity?

The other pays to BE pleasured like they've never been pleasured before. SO doesn't give bbbj often or maybe cg, DT, and Greek aren't on her menu. Or possibly she's a sight that makes eyes sore...and the menfolk need some visual pleasure.

This post only addresses the first type of hobbyist IMO. It's about 50/50 as far as the type of clients I see.

Now the real question...do PROVIDERS give as good of service at home as they do at work...???

I'll be honest. I'm a woman who goes through ups and downs like any other. Some days I deliver "mind-blowing," and others I am glad to be appreciated for the beautiful and complex creature that I am. Plus, my SO can see my reviews so I try not to slack off...too much...LOL ;-)
(wrong again as usual)
My SO and I have a good sex life. For me, hobbying is a chance to be with the beautiful, sexy woman you masturbated to when you were younger. Why masturbate when you can have the real thing? There is nothing like a one hour Girlfriend. No strings or heavy emo. Have great sex and head to the house. And you have a large selection to choose from. Young to MILF, Caucasian, Asian, Hispanic, AA. I have sampled all types because I just love women and sex.
[QUOTE=YummyMarie;1052222574]I think there are two main types of hobbyists...

Ones who do it so they can pleasure like they've never pleasured before, cause SO is insecure about her body or doesn't feel comfy letting go with him. How many men wanna DATO with their SO but get a reaction of disgust from them at the slightest hint of such an activity?

The other pays to BE pleasured like they've never been pleasured before. SO doesn't give bbbj often or maybe cg, DT, and Greek aren't on her menu. Or possibly she's a sight that makes eyes sore...and the menfolk need some visual pleasure.

This post only addresses the first type of hobbyist IMO. It's about 50/50 as far as the type of clients I see.

Now the real question...do PROVIDERS give as good of service at home as they do at work...???

I'll be honest. I'm a woman who goes through ups and downs like any other. Some days I deliver "mind-blowing," and others I am glad to be appreciated for the beautiful and complex creature that I am. Plus, my SO can see my reviews so I try not to slack off...too much...LOL ;-)[/QUOTE

That is what I meant. When he looks online and see all my reviews he says he didn't get that. Lol. I damn sure give him days to remember,but it is funny. He says things in acronym to het what he wants.
Well said Marie...and that's what this awesome hobby is all about , getting something you can't get at home ...that's why I try to be sensual and accommodating ...and the big thing is you have to actually like what you do , but maybe that's just me ...

I'll be honest. I'm a woman who goes through ups and downs like any other. Some days I deliver "mind-blowing," and others I am glad to be appreciated for the beautiful and complex creature that I am. Plus, my SO can see my reviews so I try not to slack off...too much...LOL ;-) Originally Posted by YummyMarie

I'll be honest. I'm a woman who goes through ups and downs like any other. Some days I deliver "mind-blowing," and others I am glad to be appreciated for the beautiful and complex creature that I am. Plus, my SO can see my reviews so I try not to slack off...too much...LOL ;-) Originally Posted by YummyMarie
YM....said it in a nutshell

For me my SO and I have a great realtionship(friends) without any benefits. So for me I miss the sensual side of being with a woman. She never really has gotten into oral either way and I love it...so when I can I try to find a provider that seems very sensual.