My First No Review

Well I guess not someone has to bea hater, bummer because I thought I had a good time with the guys I saw.

I'm trying to remember this jokers who claims I have a Problem, but it's cool.
I think it's just a matter of taste in woman. From the second he walked in there was a disconnection. I asked him if he Knew i Was Black, he seem surprised.I ask him was he ok he says Yup. Just nervous. If I did give you a Bad experience I apologize. I'm going to call bullshit on this review because the list of activities aren't correct.(only bj,& k9)
I do not have 8 tattoos & hers a recent pic of me & TODAY'S PICS

Never try to deceive anyone. My pics are my pics.
I am a natural woman.i recall him Asking are my breast Real?! common mistake but they are 36c I don't know if this post will last because of the topic of it. Ill comtinue on my twitter...In my town were allowed to comment on the Bullshit No reviews from jokers.

But let it be known if this is going to change people's mind about seeing me,I'm sure I can make it up Because I will not have my name slandered. Smh
I'm a 35+ yes provider and will leave this town and go where im appreciated.Good day sir

But Jucci is here to stay!!
  • Pyle1
  • 01-18-2013, 08:19 PM
So you can remember him and you can't? So you can read ROS, and uhhh....., huh?
Pyle.....

Quit digging..... She is not on your list, so why bother...

I read another review, the guy was Honest, and happy.
No I can't but of course I remember him. I'm saying the things he said like

Physical Description: Cute face, big booty w/ nice shape, C/D tits, 8 tattoos over her body but not distracting, somewhat accurate to showcase photos - see ROS

I look just like my photos, I update them often, I often am mistaken for someother race but I am what I am regardless of a photo.
My tits r c cup maybe he wasn't paying attention because he had his hands all over um
And I don't have 8 tattoos, I don't appreciate a No review and if it was so bad he did not have to stay. I never force myself on the client, you have to want me and he did.
But again like I said he already messed me up by putting the activities becaus he did not have correct donation so he did not get all of what he's saying.....but that's common too
So idk just ad to say my peace...continued on twitter
Pyle.....

Quit digging..... She is not on your list, so why bother...

I read another review, the guy was Honest, and happy. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Houston mods are cute(*Wink)
My no review was linked but Right under It Is My Yes Review!!
Cute...

Like I said Good Day
Satisfying 97% of your reviewing customers is pretty good, but you know what'll make this all go away....

Pics of T-A-I-N-T!!!!
  • Pyle1
  • 01-18-2013, 08:59 PM
Okay lookn4, who am I to argue with you now that you are a mod.

LMAO Originally Posted by Pyle1

You were digging for shit.

I dig for shit all the time.

You picked the wrong target.
If all you need to do to validate a pictures age is take a magic marker to it or photoshop a date on it, I'm predicting pics from the future really soon. BTW: you mistakenly put last year on one of them.

I have no dog in this race, but this is one of the more amusing hooker-defends-herself threads I've seen in a while... Thanks!
  • Pyle1
  • 01-18-2013, 09:11 PM
You were digging for shit.

I dig for shit all the time.

You picked the wrong target. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Okay WK, please explain, I saw a dumb thread that contradicted itself. What exactly is your problem?
Okay WK, please explain, I saw a dumb thread that contradicted itself. What exactly is your problem? Originally Posted by Pyle1

No problem there sparky.....

Nice edit.
  • Trey
  • 01-18-2013, 09:48 PM
You woulda done better not to bring it up. This thread has brought more attention to that review then the review itself.
Yep , I found that out the hard way ,, actions speak louder than words . Show them you rock !!! Trust me one bad hater review won't hurt you darlin but your words will, tread lightly I've been here a long time and you know what it didn't even fuckin matter you're cute but like I say I'm not for everyone ...
Yes I noticed that about the date, I'm cool the hooker doesn't care, thanks miss Alison I'm keeping my nose clean on this one.
Like journey says " don't stop believing !!!!