What do providers like?

I am sure this has been the subject of a previous thread but frankly I am too fucking lazy to look! One of the things that turns me on in a session is to know (or believe I know) that the provider is turned on. So here is the question (to providers only) - what is it that your clients do (in your dreams - because we all know that nothing talked about on this website actually happens - this is all fantasy) that turns you on and causes you to have an orgasm?
In all honesty, knowing you(the client) is satisfied turns me on... Sounds cliche, but I do enjoy knowing you are more than pleased with our time together. Not because of a review, not because of the compensation, but I think it's mainly because as I mature my southern charm becomes more fine tuned lol

All in all, making you happy, makes me cum! {smile}
Fantacizing about this will probably get them wetter than anything you will ever do.

Works for me.

• Trey
  • 01-19-2013, 10:06 AM
In all honesty, knowing you(the client) is satisfied turns me on... Sounds cliche, but I do enjoy knowing you are more than pleased with our time together. Not because of a review, not because of the compensation, but I think it's mainly because as I mature my southern charm becomes more fine tuned lol

All in all, making you happy, makes me cum! {smile} Originally Posted by Cassidy Conners
That bady is bangin babe! Don't know who you couldn't please.
  • Seedy
  • 01-19-2013, 10:56 AM
Fantacizing about this will probably get them wetter than anything you will ever do.

Works for me.

Originally Posted by Jackie S
Lmao. Right on JS, uncle bennies always work....
What do Providers like?

I think they like...

...the Almighty Dollar : )
That bady is bangin babe! Don't know who you couldn't please. Originally Posted by trey
Why thank you darling! {smile}
As a provider
I like for a man to be clean, like then to be well groomed, nd most importantly I like them to be respectful. I am always wett when a guy makes me feel like I have control. Then he flips me over and takes all the control back!
That's hott!
Xoxo
Jucci
To quote Larry the Cable Guy - "Now that was funny."

All in all, making you happy, makes me cum! {smile} Originally Posted by Cassidy Conners
I couldn't have said it better myself , pleasing you pleases me...Thats why I love what I do
I know that most guys think girls do this for the money. And yes, we do pay our bills this way, but I have the choice how I earn my money. I am educated, I can find, and hold a "real job", but my life has lead me into sex-work. I truly enjoy what I do. I like the connections I have made with both other ladies, as well as the gentlemen who choose to spend time with me.

We all have to "work" for a living, but this has given me the opportunity to also have fun and make a brief connection that is meaningful on both sides.

What turns me on most, is what is happening in your head. Do you take the time to read my body language, listed to my breath as it speeds up, are you watching for que you are right on target? Because I am to you. I love finding your "hot button". I personally like it slow and steady, but I like being able to find your perfect tempo. Its like a tantalizing puzzle of chemistry that makes me hot. Feeling your desire makes me throb.

Visiting Houston Jan 24-28th, 2013. Dallas in March, Houston in May
Hi Addison, I noticed that you been on Eccie for a year but i see no reviews. Are you on P411 ? Is there another review site with your reviews?
Hi Spear, no, I have only been on here for about a month, the date is wrong for some reason. I am making my first trip into Houston Jan 24-28th, then alternating months of travel this year between Houston and Dallas. My local board here in Seattle is TRB. And the AK board is naughty nightlife.com I have links to my reviews on my web page www.addisonjames.com.
Tip well. Cum quickly. Leave early. Don't try to give her an orgasm. Don't use any towels.

You'll be her favorite customer.
I like when they are clean and respectful before session. Smelling good is also a huge turn on & when I think I have him all hooked with my lingerie look & soft kisses, he takes charge & tells me what to do.

On the contrary, I also like shy guys who, aren't aggressive at all, till they get one taste & are turned out for good...whew

As a provider
I like for a man to be clean, like then to be well groomed, nd most importantly I like them to be respectful. I am always wett when a guy makes me feel like I have control. Then he flips me over and takes all the control back!
That's hott!
Xoxo
Jucci Originally Posted by me_jucci