Empty inbox !!!

Am I the only one who has had this problem ? I get appointment requests , but when I try to answer I get that damn message saying " message box is full " it's frustrating , so I was wondering how often this happens, and what can we do about it if anything..oh and btw edhoutx please delete some messages..lol
I routinely have to go through and delete pm's... It can be frustrating. Pm's can offer a wealth of information, but if they're no longer there, I can't verify certain things, and the process must start all over again. I don't remember there being a cap on private messages on ASPD.
  • Trey
  • 01-22-2013, 12:07 PM
We can have like 1000 pm I always erase the first hundred if I get near the grand mark. Not much you can do if guy or girls mail box is full. You could always start a threAD
Doesn't that defeat the point, though? I would think that would INCREASE message volume...
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/45991...-you-did-there
wow! you guys chat behind the computer a ton or I'm nearly not as sociable lol I only have about 30 pm's and this is between 2 other providers and myself.
Allison, you PM box will only allow a specified amount of PM "inbox" and "sent". When your box is full and you try to send a PM, it will not send unless there is space to attache it to your "sent" box.

I recommend that you download all of your PMs into a file on your computer. I have separate folders for "In Box" and "Sent"........there is a drop down box that gives you the option to do this at the bottom of your PM page.......just highlight all of your "In Box" PMs and send them to the created folder.

I recommend that you practice a couple of times before you make the big move.......hmmmm I wonder if I am on "ignore"......heh
Very good advice....and having Senior on ignore would be no fun.
Ok thanks babe..lol but it's actually potential clients who when I try to send a response to them, I get the message saying their inbox is full and they can't receive messages..it's all good though no worries ..thanks for all the responses ...

Allison, you PM box will only allow a specified amount of PM "inbox" and "sent". When your box is full and you try to send a PM, it will not send unless there is space to attache it to your "sent" box.

I recommend that you download all of your PMs into a file on your computer. I have separate folders for "In Box" and "Sent"........there is a drop down box that gives you the option to do this at the bottom of your PM page.......just highlight all of your "In Box" PMs and send them to the created folder.

I recommend that you practice a couple of times before you make the big move.......hmmmm I wonder if I am on "ignore"......heh Originally Posted by dearhunter
Am I the only one who has had this problem ? I get appointment requests , but when I try to answer I get that damn message saying " message box is full " it's frustrating , so I was wondering how often this happens, and what can we do about it if anything..oh and btw edhoutx please delete some messages..lol :laughing1: Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Let him know I replied back but said his box was full!
Allison, would you like for me to give him points for not clearing out his PM folder?

heh
lol no, he took care of it...it's all good now
The good thing about the PM system is, even if your box is full, it sends you an email saying that XXX just tried to send you a PM but your box is full ... so as long as the person checks their email, they will know exactly who tried to PM them.