Tough it out, the bitch tells herself...

• ~Ze~
  • 09-20-2016, 11:35 AM
I've found that I REALLY enjoy my morning coffee with some additional stuff in it... a spoonful of sugar, a dash of cinnamon, a shake of cocoa, and a pinch or cayenne.

Well, today... much more than a pinch... accidentally, and FUCK.. tough it out. Won't waste the deliciousness! Just be glad I am not sucking cock til next week. LOL
  • L.A.
  • 09-20-2016, 12:48 PM
I feel like I should say something but I don't know what.
Ladies, take note. THIS is how you make a threAD. Welcome back the master.
I've found that I REALLY enjoy my morning coffee with some additional stuff in it... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
At first I thought you were implying you had some type of protein like creamer added to your morning beverage.

My mind must be in the gutter. Cayenne is an interesting touch.
I/d join you for coffee anytime.
I've found that I REALLY enjoy my morning coffee with some additional stuff in it... a spoonful of sugar, a dash of cinnamon, a shake of cocoa, and a pinch or cayenne.

Well, today... much more than a pinch... accidentally, and FUCK.. tough it out. Won't waste the deliciousness! Just be glad I am not sucking cock til next week. LOL Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Did you put pickle juice on your taint?

Try it with a pat of butter.
pumpkin spiced latte with some pumpkin flavored vodka.
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2016, 09:09 AM
Ladies, take note. THIS is how you make a threAD. Welcome back the master. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I'm waiting for the "I took a crap today threAD"
I'm waiting for the "I took a crap today threAD" Originally Posted by BLM69
"... and whooo it was a doozy!! Back channel is now vacant for anal adventures!"

A cup o' joe with a shot of Irish Whiskey works for me. Or after a fine dinner, a shot of Grande Mariner and decaf (enjoyed with a White Chocolate bread pudding).....oh yeah.....
I'm waiting for the "I took a crap today threAD" Originally Posted by BLM69
Don't challenge her. She can find a way to do it and make it marketable.
The wet wipes are in the freezer as we speak.
Puts some cayenne on that sphincter and pucker that starfish up then tough it out and post the pic or it didn't happen.
For coffee on the ski slopes go with butter and coconut oil which you can also use on your sphincter as lube.
Your threADS are sucking hindtit, step up you game. You got 2 days left to bring it up.
  • BLM69
  • 09-21-2016, 04:57 PM
Don't challenge her. She can find a way to do it and make it marketable. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Only the weak minded falls for that crap BUT there's a market for everything in here, even guys that enjoy their balls being stomped on LOL