Need help with Bachelor party

Hello Dallas,

I am planning a last minute bachelor party for one night in Dallas. Where is the best area of town to stay in? We would like to have the option of some strip clubs and good restaurants. But I am open to any entertaining ideas.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Slicke
Baby Dolls - Dallas (good looking dancers, management turns a blind eye to "extras") near NW Hwy and I-35. The Men's Club is also nearby. For food there are plenty of nice restaurants nearby or there is The Lodge, another strip club, but one that has (or had, it has been a while since I was there) great food. (restrictive on the dancer fun though).
That would have been awesome to have in a suite lol. Hmm I may throw a retirement party
Thanks for the responses.
Papas bros steakhouse is near baby dolls. Great restaurant.
Papas bros steakhouse is near baby dolls. Great restaurant. Originally Posted by Yetifriend

I second that
I will also say that inviting a pretty female or two to entertain between time is always an option as well.
thanks again for the help! I got a room booked in the neighborhood of Baby Dolls. Do providers use the places around there? Or are there any AMP's nearby. I am not sure how crazy the bachelor is wanting to get, but I would like to know what some options would be for Saturday night.

Pm works if preferred.

Thanks again