ISO- A place that won't shun a single chick at the bar...

• ~Ze~
  • 09-24-2016, 11:26 AM
Sports bars are dominantly male establishments... But I've got a need to watch the sec tonight. What are some good options for a single gal to sit and not be the weirdo in the DNT/GB area?
Any breastaurant, but they may ask for taint confirmation.
  • 09-24-2016, 11:57 AM
It blows my mind that you would be alone in a bar for more than a few minutes.
Addison Twin Peaks is good but best place is Christie's on McKinney in Uptown. Pretty serious about their sports and there will be big SEC crowd there.
I stopped in at Nate's Seafood in Addison on Thursday to catch a show. That place was the most "neighborhood" bar atmosphere I have found in Dallas. Everyone knew everyone, etc. I think only two TV's but I was able to watch the Clemson game from across the bar.
fox and hound, wizards, buffalo wild wings, or Dave n Busters.
Schucks in Summerlin
While the request timeframe/relevance has passed

I wonder if Ze went out.. and after doing so found she was constantly being hit on and catching guys (and gals) gawking at her.

To some.. thats being the center of attention... to others they feel like a weirdo.
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-26-2016, 11:42 AM
Oh, I went out.

I regret my choice. Plucker's ... Used to like the joint, now not so much. Insanity.

I got to watch my game, had beer on an empty stomach, followed by crap food. It was a proper disaster but I slightly enjoyed my time.

I always feel like the weirdo. *sigh*
For future reference, try YardHouse in Addison......
late response -

III Forks has a couple of screens but is in no way a sports bar and may not have your team/game on. Excellent food and service. Same is true for Houstons albeit a small and crowded bar.