Questions for Vets

Im a first time AMP goer these questions probably been covered in previous threads but here goes.

1. what AMP is the nicest as far as facility's , showers/cleanliness .

2. in general where are the prettiest girls Im sure it depends on the line up that week but is there one that consistently has better quality.

3. what about parking I see stories of cars license plates being photo is there one where you can park somewhere and walk over to.

Any help in this area will be appreciated and any other suggestion's you have will be helpful.
Pearl's has the nicest rooms by far in my opinion, but for me the ladies at blue and top star have the beat services for me..
Fair warning, the amps can be very addictive..
Google earth and check out the area.
How do you define vet ?
I'm not sure, but I've been going for almost fifteen years, 3 to 4 times a month, sometimes more..
  • 3dom
  • 12-28-2019, 11:49 AM
How do you define vet ? Originally Posted by FlashFox

1 dog that loves pussy + pays 4 petting Korean Kat =
2 make himself purrr

the definition of vet &
“3Dom‘s non-sensical two cents wurth“
Thanks I will look at pearls and read some reviews
Im thinking a vet is someone with experience I consider myself a vet in the Independent provider world but not AMPs so just looking for info.
I've never went independent, but I personally consider myself a vet of the amps, if you want nice clean rooms, you can't go wrong with Pearl's..the nicest room I have ever experienced was lisa's at Pearl's..
Some are not Veterans. They just lurk online, reading and fantasizing about the idea. They may have a few encounters under their belt but not many!