URL / Website: -
City: Irondequoit
State: New York
Address: South of 104
Activities: Massage, titty play, butt plug show, Vibrator, BBBJ, Balls, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length up
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Saw her years ago, a little extra weight, great man mades that I wouldn't believe, a little tummy, never ending chatter
Recommendation: Yes
[/PRIVATE]
I was thinking the same thing joe
I saw her a few weeks ago. She still looks really sexy but she was way sexier in her "PLD days".

I'm more concerned about performance since she is hit or miss..She is still very sexy
Your some kind of special being worried about a vaccine but you put your balls and cock in her mouth. The stupidity in our country never ceases to amaze me.
Your some kind of special being worried about a vaccine but you put your balls and cock in her mouth. The stupidity in our country never ceases to amaze me. Originally Posted by wantmore1111
I agree it seems strange, but you dont have to come charging in on his review and attack him like a know it all libtard!!!

Maybe try doing.....I dont know, maybe 1 review, so we can all call you an idiot
I agree it seems strange, but you dont have to come charging in on his review and attack him like a know it all libtard!!!

Maybe try doing.....I dont know, maybe 1 review, so we can all call you an idiot Originally Posted by lilylivered
Lilster... like the sentiment.
It's a shame JonBalls isn't here to offer his insight on this one.

She was always the Plan B that I never had to use.

Maybe try doing.....I dont know, maybe 1 review, so we can all call you an idiot Originally Posted by lilylivered
The we dont like the truth and have to be all "PC' on a whore board.

You dont need to do reviews to drop truths.
The we dont like the truth and have to be all "PC' on a whore board.

You dont need to do reviews to drop truths. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
We also dont have to prove we're an asshole if we are one.
Are you trying to prove...

Yet on every single Rose V review you come charging in if a fellow doesn’t claim to have the same experience as yours and on the last one you were complaining about name calling. Pot meet kettle.
Yet on every single Rose V review you come charging in if a fellow doesn’t claim to have the same experience as yours and on the last one you were complaining about name calling. Pot meet kettle. Originally Posted by RangerBill
Not true, only against the same cast of characters who never ever saw her. Know your facts.
Everyone has there opinions. Attacking the the creator of a review and calling him stupid is not having an opinion on the girl reviewed
Not true, only against the same cast of characters who never ever saw her. Know your facts.
Everyone has there opinions. Attacking the the creator of a review and calling him stupid is not having an opinion on the girl reviewed Originally Posted by lilylivered
So very true. I have had the pleasure of Rose's company five or six times and treasured every one. If guys have not seen her, they have no standing to comment one way or another but they do like to hear themselves talk. Perhaps those who didn't have all that perfect a connection shouldn't blame Rose, but should look into a mirror to see the real problem.