what is more contagious? Covid or Fuck Biden?

a poll on what is more contagious.

a listing:
bubonic plague
covid
flu
fuck biden

poll is open for 30 days ending on 11-02-2021.
11/02

Will anybody be left? lolling

"left"- no pun intended
bump
I got an antibody test last week, and it turns out I never got COVID. I'm totally pure. No vaccine, no COVID, no antibodies. I have a pack of 40 N95 masks that I wear, even though at this point I look like an idiot wearing them.

Maybe wearing cloth masks do work, because I had been a few places prior to the delta surge that I thought for sure would have ended with me catching COVID.

Idk. If I ever want to go to the club or something I'll get the J&J and be done with it, but the vaccines don't actually stop you from catching COVID, so I think I'll just stick with the N95 masks and social distancing.
NOTHING against Dilbert.

I just wish this was a public poll.

Kinda for the record.
The leftwingers...the silent minority!!
Yea BUT over half the country voted for puddens ,,,LOL
Bump
bumpity da bump
Only 13 votes so far.

This sure aint a stacy abrams precinct. 150% voter turnout
Only 13 votes so far.

This sure aint a stacy abrams precinct. 150% voter turnout Originally Posted by winn dixie
HEE HEE! Thanks, bludger! I just spilled over me beer
from laughing!

### Salty
Itll be fun guessing who the 3 are? 2 are locks in the covid vote.

But the one dont give a shit vote is between 2 folks imo.

Poll still open. All month
  • oeb11
  • 10-06-2021, 08:16 AM
https://transportgeography.org/conte...ious-diseases/

Basic Reproduction Number (R0) of Major Infectious Diseases

Basic Reproduction Number (R0) of Major Infectious Diseases Source: CDC and WHO.
The basic reproduction number of a contagious disease (known as R0) is the number of people per infected individual that will be generated over the course of its infectious period in a susceptible population. The higher the value of R0, the higher the risk of an epidemic or a pandemic since each individual is potentially able to infect a larger number of people with the risk of exponential growth. Contagion potential should not, however, be associated with the lethality of a disease. For instance, influenza in its regular form is highly contagious (R0 between 2 and 4), but has low lethality. On the opposite range, Ebola has a lower contagion (R0 between 1.5 and 2.5) but is much more lethal. The most contagious diseases known, measles and Pertussis (whooping cough), have a very high R0 but are easily preventable through vaccination.
bump
Itll be fun guessing who the 3 are? 2 are locks in the covid vote.

But the one dont give a shit vote is between 2 folks imo.

Poll still open. All month Originally Posted by winn dixie
What do you intend to do to people who didn’t vote for “Fuck Joe Biden?”