URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: FBSM, L2
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’0” probably B cups, nice little body not a spinner but not overweight by any means. Typical Asian butt. Tasty little love box. She gave a nice little touch with lots of teasing. Time for the flip, offered HJ or LT… BBBJ it is… nice finish, warm towel, out the door
Recommendation: Yes
Well, the only thing I can say is this… what I wrote is 100 percent what happened. I’ve been going to Culebra Creek for a while and the person who usually answers the door recognizes me. As for L3… I have never had a single provider agree to L3 at this location.
I apologize if that was what you think I meant… I was only stating that all I can write about is what my experience was…
Originally Posted by naughty4u1976
I apologize if that’s how my comment to you sounded, that wasn’t my intent. I was only trying to relate all I was trying to say was I can only write about my personal experience.
Thanks for the review! Good to know about Mimi. I've been seeing more and more BBBJ around town. I've been there several times in the past and typically L1 with varying OTC/UTC. However, I have obtained L3 there before.

Regardless of the spa, services vary from girl to girl. You just never know when the girl has had a slow day want simply wants to make her money for the day. This is just an observation but I generally find if their massage is really bad, their legs seem to fall open more easily.
Rubs Maps had them as closed and based off Google they have a new name, D Foot Spa. Do they have new people? Also, their listing on Google shows they have TS, were you offered it? Does it come with an Hr service?
Never offered and, insofar as I know, it still goes by Culebra Creek
So I have to be in SA again soon.. I am working right by this place, Any chance of L3 with Mimi or Amy? Not uncle LEO..... just trying to have some fun and give a little back!