going back to the strip club,

So,

I have decided to go back to working at the strip clubs, I love being active & I miss how toned my body was from working the pole... With that being said, I will still be active! So don't hesitate to still contact me for an appointment..

But just out of curiousity, would any of you gentlemen be interested in visiting me while I'm working in the clubs? I'm just trying to see if this would be a good idea, cuz it could be a 50/50.. Lol
So,

I have decided to go back to working at the strip clubs, I love being active & I miss how toned my body was from working the pole... With that being said, I will still be active! So don't hesitate to still contact me for an appointment..

But just out of curiousity, would any of you gentlemen be interested in visiting me while I'm working in the clubs? I'm just trying to see if this would be a good idea, cuz it could be a 50/50.. Lol Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
depending on which club and whether its dayshift or night......love too
Night shift? I was thinking of getting day shift at a couple clubs, but which clubs are popular in Dallas? That are worth it.. Lol
Night shift? I was thinking of getting day shift at a couple clubs, but which clubs are popular in Dallas? That are worth it.. Lol Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
dayshift at babydolls...my favorite club....
dayshift at babydolls...my favorite club.... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
How often do you go?
How often do you go? Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy
at least a couple of times a month unless theres a good reason then i'll go more often
Well I'm kind of thinking of getting a day shift at BDD, so we should meet when I start,
I would come see you for sure.
Please be very careful and keep your Hobby business separate from the dance clubs because the owners and managers will fire girls. They believe that will bring to much heat on the club. In the strip club review section the dancers full name is not used only 1 initial. Don't want to cause problems with managers or the owners.
I never play in the club only OTC. I know men who love ITC play but it is not for me.
definitely PM me when your going to be there!....
Pm me also, a week in advance... Airplanes are required on my end.
PM sent
not sure what you mean by "it could be a 50-50"..

the last time I heard language like that, a Provider screamed at me that she had a "30-30", and I ran like Hell.
Sounds fun. Good luck.
Goto the men's club. Mo can hook you up in as many ways as you want.....
I would come see you for sure.
Please be very careful and keep your Hobby business separate from the dance clubs because the owners and managers will fire girls. They believe that will bring to much heat on the club. In the strip club review section the dancers full name is not used only 1 initial. Don't want to cause problems with managers or the owners.
I never play in the club only OTC. I know men who love ITC play but it is not for me. Originally Posted by universalenergy

My name is different in the club. And of course Im not asking to bring my business into the club, just seeing if anyone would be interested in seeing me dance.. Lol