Sex toys?

So I am thinking about getting a sex toy for my gf for Christmas, lots of choices online, since I don't have a clitoris or vagina,not sure what to get, suggestions???
heres an ...idear hows bouts gettin ...er a real man with a hard ...cock so shes donts needs a dildo ...ta gets off?
Hitachi wand or lelo vibe
Hitachi wand is an absolute must.
I enjoy using blue tooth and Wi-Fi tethered devices. It drives me wild being able to have an egg controlled from someone's phone before a date with them. I'm ready to ravage them before they even get there. My one gf into anal likes having me control her plug from my phone too. Not cheap, still worth every penny. It's especially hot to control someone with your phone out to dinner with them.
I thoroughly enjoy rough sex so squishy bendy dildos are amazing for really rough play and forced orgasm if that's your thing. Hitachi wand AND squishy dildo are next level amazing!
You could buy a jelly cockring from a sex shop and turn your cock into a sex toy. It makes it bigger, veiny, and more sensitive. I recommend jellies for curious newbies, Gents afraid of cock rings, and the well endowed.
heres an ...idear hows bouts gettin ...er a real man with a hard ...cock so shes donts needs a dildo ...ta gets off? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I suggest a plasticman golden dildo, if he deems you worthy.
Get a remote control one and give it to a hot waiter.
Let him control it.

Make sure you tip him well.