lost/stolen phone

I wanted to let everyone know that my phone was lost/stolen tonight while trick or treating so if you call me or text me it will not be me responding. My cell number was 972-310- ****. Once I get a new phone and have my number switched over (Saturday) I will update everyone. Chances are if you have seen me then your number was saved in my phone. I WILL be getting a new phone and the number switched back over FOR SURE tomorrow morning.
I wanted to let everyone know that my phone was lost/stolen tonight while trick or treating so if you call me or text me it will not be me responding. My cell number was 972-310- ****. Once I get a new phone and have my number switched over (Saturday) I will update everyone. Chances are if you have seen me then your number was saved in my phone. I WILL be getting a new phone and the number switched back over FOR SURE tomorrow morning. Originally Posted by leslie@nn
did you get any good candy?! any Hershey's?

oh, you probably chaperoned your children? I was thinking how funny it would be if you knocked on a door, a dude answered, and you said "trick or treat", and he said, "I'm a Trick, Baby, how much for 30 minutes"?

a Mod will move this from Alerts..
I wasn't sure if it was alert status or not and I am sure that my phone would be the least of interest in my purse since there was cash in there... and it was an old phone. But yes we got LOTS of good candy!!!!
Got it all squared away. New phone same number