Robyn Rylie Sin's videographer

There has be speculation on who is doing her videos and that has led to rumors of her being managed...I want to out myself as her videographer and say that in no way is she being managed..

We shot the videos during my sessions with her and we had a lot of fun doing them but now it is more drama than fun. Robyn does not deserve any questioning on her word or her hard work in establishing herself as a premier lady on this site!

I apologize to Robyn for not revealing myself once the rumors began as it has caused her grief.
There has be speculation on who is doing her videos and that has led to rumors of her being managed...I want to out myself as her videographer and say that in no way is she being managed..

We shot the videos during my sessions with her and we had a lot of fun doing them but now it is more drama than fun. Robyn does not deserve any questioning on her word or her hard work in establishing herself as a premier lady on this site!

I apologize to Robyn for not revealing myself once the rumors began as it has caused her grief. Originally Posted by NickinDallas

You're a very lucky man !!!
Way to step up bro! She is definitely one of big D's finest!! And great job on her videos!! She has rocketed up to the top of my 2015 ladies to see!!
Way to step up bro! She is definitely one of big D's finest!! And great job on her videos!! She has rocketed up to the top of my 2015 ladies to see!! Originally Posted by zipster
DDG girl...
I honestly dont get the rumor mongers on this board. I tend to stay out of the fray due to my desire to avoid drama. But holy hell, some people just can't seem to find enough to do with their time. The OP should have never had to confirm anything to satisfy you scamps.

Get out from behind your keyboards and go have sex with one of these beautiful ladies!
Who care s , i just want to see my ATF again !! Robyn we need a video of you in daisy duke, I will volunteer to be your camera man free of charge !!
Videographers are hired. Not managers
Now that was a silly assumption.

More videos please.....that is unless you want to get pimp slapped by me

I did see a provider at Walmart the other day who was obviously managed.
(please don't pm me for her name)

How did I know she was managed you ask??
Because all the unmanaged girls shop at Target.......duhhh!!
I was the unintentional cause if all of this suspicion and for that I am sincerely sorry. I just wanted to express in a forum how fortunate I thought we were to have such a vivacious and enthusiastic woman sweeping onto the scene. Instead it turned into wild speculation and drama, both of which I did not want to create.

I echo everyone's sentiments that there is no foul play here, and the only drama that exists is the one I so foolishly created.

For those saying "this booking stuff is so sophisticated" or " how can an 25 year old have their stuff together like this?" I'll say this, you obviously haven't met this woman and know how well put together, smart, and sincere she is. This booking system to me is way ahead of it's time and something I know she came up with on her own. It's way easier for her to book and not have a phone explode every few minutes, and it let's us have an easy to use interface. Everyone on here saying no way a girl this young knows her business? Huge compliment to Robyn because she's a business woman who has a vision and is showing us all how to successfully do this in ways other women on here haven't even conceived. And seriously guys, don't show your age too badly. People from our generation are a little more apt with technology, so don't be scared of it.

Anyone wanting to lampoon me for being a WK or something go right ahead because I don't care, it certainly won't help me in any way. My careless nature to open this discussion and necessitate Nick having to start this thread are why I'll never have the great pleasure of this woman's company again. And with that I honestly think I'm done with this hobby because I'm sick to my stomach that I caused so much drama for her. no other woman on here holds a candle to Robyn in terms of beauty, sophistication, personality, and genuine enjoyment.

Please everyone stop speculating, stop the unnecessary drama, and stop questioning how smart and able bodied she is. She's the real deal, no simpler way to say it.
Yada Yada yada blah blah blah fuck all this drama and the haters who speculate. Now can we just see more of your work please! Thanks!

• Zerox
  • 06-27-2015, 08:57 PM

I don't think is fair at all, I know she just want to protect her "brand" and avoid all the drama, in my defense we just got a little excited with how much we enjoy her service and afford she provided to make her client happy, trust me we do appreciate every second of it. Just stop worry about the others and keep your existing ones. Give us another chance Robyn to prove our self.

(Actually I don't give a fuck. I didn't even know this was a discussion until this "clear the air" BS. But this falling over yourselves for apologetics is really harshing my mellow.)