22 too young for hobbying?

• jb20
  • 07-12-2011, 09:08 PM
I've been told this for the 4th time now, hell, some people won't even see me because of my age. Is there a bad stereotype about guys my age around here?

I'm constantly being told I should go get a girlfriend, it's much cheaper, etc. Maybe I'm young and I just want to have fun without all of the hassle?
Good luck & keep trying someone will see you. Well as long as you are not an asshole!
Hell no! I'm going to hook my sons up when they turn 18 with one of the many fine ladies on this site. I then will hook them up with their own P411 and tell him to enjoy as many beautiful women as they can while they can.

You will find one that will see you and as long as you are respectful of the ladies and treat them well they will give you an ok with others that might see you then. Good luck in your search young one.
Honey,
I can understand your frustrations, but you must remember that most young men your age are still in school and broke as hell! I can speak from experience.....I have a son your age and believe me, he's broke! Even if you aren't in school, do you have a good enough job to support this hobby?

If you are hell bent in finding a provider, then I would suggest that you start a thread in the Dallas ISO! Ask the ladies who may be interested to reply to your thread or PM you!

I was going to give the mom lecture, but decided against it......I'm too damn tired to deal with kids!

Good luck to you, sweetie!
I'll do you.
  • Chloe
  • 07-12-2011, 11:00 PM
It isn't as usual because most guys your age can not afford to hobby and that is the only oddity I see. I equally enjoy the the different sides that various different men bring out of me I personally have a 23 year old client that I see more often that anyone else, he also see's a couple other girls that week too! He's a very high volume hobbiest and he's the youngest guy I have ever seen.
Nope, i started when i was about 23/24 fresh out of school. I got a nice job pretty quick so hobbying now and then was a possibility. I carried myself well so ladies were actually surprised as to how old i actually was.
Nope, i started when i was about 23/24 fresh out of school. I got a nice job pretty quick so hobbying now and then was a possibility. I carried myself well so ladies were actually surprised as to how old i actually was. Originally Posted by pathfinder940
I started out just like this, but at the even younger age of 20.

Keep on keepin on, your reviews and reputation will speak for itself.
I started hobby at 21, some gals do have issue about seeing young guys. But personally, I never had any problem booking with any gal due to good references. Just build p411 account with atleast 2-3 good reference and no one will ask you about age, unless you're coming across as immature while booking appointment.
To book appt - all that matter is good reference,being respectful, obeying desired gal's etiquette, Cash and no stalking.
I have seen some young guys... As long as you dont have an attitude on the phone or arent in a bad location I dont mind...
Hell no! I'm going to hook my sons up when they turn 18 with one of the many fine ladies on this site. I then will hook them up with their own P411 and tell him to enjoy as many beautiful women as they can while they can. Originally Posted by gptxman
Thancks Dad. Better not tell the momster.

my dear sweet young thing,

you need to find a provider who can truly appreciate that delicious young c**k...

there plenty of providers who would appreciate you, i'm sure...and love every minute of it...

enjoy!
Too young? No!
I visit ladies in that age bracket all the time! Lol
Gptxman, still time to adopt me?
I'm constantly being told I should go get a girlfriend, it's much cheaper, etc. Originally Posted by jb20
Nope, sometimes you'll end up spending more on a gf and get nothing or little in return. All women are different, so there are exceptions.
Young pups are my weakness!

Spikebaby
The Original Jenna of Dallas