If you see this review on me in oh2 don't believe it it's not me

so I just can across a review with my handle that is not even describing me at all. I am 5'2 slim Egyptian and Spaniard with long blonde hair the review described a girl that is Jamaican mix short and thick with medium black hair this review needs to be removed asap here is a link to the review
https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...hiadoesitbabyy

Not this is not me do not believe this review
Also note that it states he was instructed to park and come upstairs everyone that has seen me knows I live in a townhouse and not an upstairs apartment I also meet you with affection all the time
This is not a review on me at all
This is true saw her last Friday 9/27/19 had a blast working on writing a review of our time together.
This is true saw her last Friday 9/27/19 had a blast working on writing a review of our time together. Originally Posted by jackvans18
Can't wait till you come over again we had so much fun more wine and food this time too lol
y'all lost me.. the responder saw you, but the linked (fake) review isn't his?

the link doesn't work, BTW..

y'all look like your gaming somebody.. just saying. Mr. Vans has one post in 3 years??

y'all look like your gaming somebody.. just saying. Mr. Vans has one post in 3 years?? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...hiadoesitbabyy
Try this link it didn't copy the right way
No we aren't trying to game you guys this is real

y'all look like your gaming somebody.. just saying. Mr. Vans has one post in 3 years?? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Btw your correct the responder did see me the past Friday around 9pm we had an awesome time
The linked review is from someone I have never seen I decided to post a thread here as I know many people from eccie also go to oh2 as well
My user name is jackvans69 oh2 I'm a pretty active user and my last post isn't 3 years old I did a review a month or so ago and I'm not afraid to call out a girl for bad service you can read my reviews to see your self. Now saying that I'll will back up Sophia because she was super welcoming when we met felt like I was with good old friends with benefits having a nice date.
My user name is jackvans69 oh2 I'm a pretty active user and my last post isn't 3 years old I did a review a month or so ago and I'm not afraid to call out a girl for bad service you can read my reviews to see your self. Now saying that I'll will back up Sophia because she was super welcoming when we met felt like I was with good old friends with benefits having a nice date. Originally Posted by vans69
I felt the same with you as well I'll roll us one next time you bring some freakhsow and we will make a fucking circus in my room again
Lol for sure cutie
Just wanted to clarify something both jackvans18 and vans69 are my profile on eccie jackvans18 is my old profile dont use it just login on my laptop. My main one vans69 on eccie and jackvans69 on oh2.
So, you have two ECCIE accts?
It seems like a very honest review to me. The guy was dissatisfied with his time. Just move on plenty clients out there.
Just wanted to clarify something both jackvans18 and vans69 are my profile on eccie jackvans18 is my old profile dont use it just login on my laptop. My main one vans69 on eccie and jackvans69 on oh2. Originally Posted by vans69
i suggest you ask the mods to guest the eccie acct you dont want - cos multiple usernames/accts are severky frowned upon.
Thanks for the advice man I'll get on that
It seems like a very honest review to me. The guy was dissatisfied with his time. Just move on plenty clients out there. Originally Posted by Thankss
It's was not an honest review it was proven to be fake and was removed ..... It clearly described someone that was not me in any way shape or form. These kind of reviews hurt us and are hard to move on from it's not the same as it is with hobbiests it's hard to survive a bad review especially a fake one