Voyeurism

• mwra
  • 10-06-2015, 09:07 AM
Is there any demand from ladies, couples or single men to watch a provider couple in a Voyeurism session.

What would you be looking for?

Thanks
  • cr76
  • 10-06-2015, 09:58 AM
I wouldn't mind a threesome that starts off as me and girl with her friend watching before joining.

Or are you talking about like and actual sex show in front of you or people doing the deed while you watch from a distance ??
Occasionally a gang bang has a couple that pays a small fee to observe. Or so I've heard.
Yup. From men .
Is there any demand from ladies, couples or single men to watch a provider couple in a Voyeurism session.

Thanks Originally Posted by mwra
Isn't it every man's dream to watch two girls going at it, and then invite him to join in?

That's near the top of my bucket list if I can find a couple of hotties.

Thanks Originally Posted by mwra
What is this ? I heard it recently is it where you watch others have sex
What is this ? I heard it recently is it where you watch others have sex Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
yes....or get throat punched
yes....or get throat punched Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You mean yes & get throat punched lol
Hey DM!
Good to hear from you again.
  • cr76
  • 10-06-2015, 09:33 PM
You mean yes & get throat punched lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Do throat punches come with sessions?
Hey DM!
Good to hear from you again. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Do throat punches come with sessions? Originally Posted by cr76
No because if I have to throat punch you in session there will be more pain than pleasure on your part..
  • cr76
  • 10-07-2015, 09:51 AM
No because if I have to throat punch you in session there will be more pain than pleasure on your part.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
some people may actually enjoy, personally i d rather you whisper to my winky.
At, times I can get off just as much from consensual voyeurism as when I'm getting down and dirty myself. When voyeuring, it's so exhilarating to have my pleasure constricted to what I can see and hear. And to flex my mind imagining what it would be like for me to get in on the fun.
^^^^ that's hott