Beware Isabella Preslie not nice

I had joined p411 so I could see Isabella Preslie
She accepted to meet March 24 at 2:00pm
Sat the day before to conferm no reply until 8:00pm Sat
She stated she was having problems with another provider and did not want drama and wanted to get over drama
Then on Sunday she had a weekend add on 24 wanting to see people Sunday and that week
I was left holding the bag
I felt like a fool
So be ware
NB
Isabella is a nice young lady. All ladies have problems from time to time. Just part of the hobby. Try again in 30 days and see if you have better results.
Dies anyone here bother to read the forum descriptions and what is acceptable content anymore? The descriptions are at the top to help guide your posting. It is unreal what members want to fit under the alerts forums.

Alerts - Dallas Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.
Moving thread to Coed
I totally love Isabelle! She has been nothing but professional and amazing to me.
I've only seen Isabella once, but my experience was top notch. I need to "see" her again!
Well, your headline definitely drew me in. I really am sorry this happened to you NewBalance, but I just don't think it's going to sway my opinion from all of her glowing reviews. Shit happens.

Isabella has always been top notch with me. Sometimes it happens.
Dude, if you never cancelled with a provider before then maybe you get a pass. If not, just get over it. These girls have things come up too. Seems like she told you she was having issues.
Don't worry about it bro. She NCNS'd me too after I passed screening. Chalk it up to a provider who has enuff biz to mistreat new clients. From her pics and reviews she gets enuff traffic to pay the billls. Just hit up the 750+ other providers in DFW who will appreciate your interest and rock your world...they grow on trees arouns here. I do a lot of traveling for work and the Big D has the best selection around.
I don't know newbalance56 or Isabella, but I had contacted her for a reference around the same time. She is one of the better ones about giving references. She is always totally on top of that. This time she said she was having problems with another provider and couldn't get to her notes. Not trying to choose sides, but maybe she really was having problems. Maybe if you give her 2nd chance, she'll make it really worth it for you.
haven't met IP - but everything I have read makes her seem top notch.

Sounds like there was a true issue... Not sure if "not nice" is a good description. Rather "IP - having a bad week and couldn't see me"
So let me get this right. She notified you in advance when she had problems meeting the appointment time? She did not leave you hanging? She did not do a NCNS?

Wow! Your really not nice Isabella. Next time just NS/NC. then you can be like other not nice providers instead of letting you clients know you cannot meet them on time before the appointment time.

Love ya girl. Will have to have an appointment with you one of these days. OH! Maybe you and Cassandra doubles. Talk about Blonde heaven!!!
You just gave IP more advertisement
Dayum! Take some free advice (it's worth every penny you'll pay for it), wait a few weeks and try again. Whatever may have been going on will have passed and Isabella, as always, will treat you like royalty. Or move on...just sayin'
Newbalance, I think you might be overreacting a tad bit. Everybody gets stood up at least once, but you just have to try again or move on to another provider.

I'm kinda shocked it was Isabella because I've heard so many great things about her. However she did tell you that she had some stuff going on.