URL / Website: https://sanantonio.adlist24.com/massage/a238567
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: My Hotel
Activities: Massage, Rimming, BBBJTCIM
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder-length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'5" ish, probably pushing 200lbs?, built like a bag of mashed potatoes
Recommendation: Yes
Hey, I like mashed potatoes!
Moped
If she likes to eat... she should like to be eaten.
If she likes to RIM...???
Is Ad List 24 legit? Looks like a bunch of fake ass ads? Anyone, other than "mashed potatoes guy" use it?
I wouldn't trust it. Looks too much like other bogus sites
Is Ad List 24 legit? Looks like a bunch of fake ass ads? Anyone, other than "mashed potatoes guy" use it? Originally Posted by River_Monger
I'm not from here, just visiting your town so I'm not too selective on the sites I'm searching from. Having said that, with the old usual sites going down, there isn't much to choose from. Like I said, I had seen her back in November, so I knew she delivered...I just needed to get the number again. If you have better recommendations for sites, I'm all ears.
I'm not from here, just visiting your town so I'm not too selective on the sites I'm searching from. Having said that, with the old usual sites going down, there isn't much to choose from. Like I said, I had seen her back in November, so I knew she delivered...I just needed to get the number again. If you have better recommendations for sites, I'm all ears. Originally Posted by jimmycgf

I wish I had better recommendations - all the sites basically suck now....is what it is....