Need some Kink so bad, I'm gonna go crazy !

• Zena
  • 06-24-2024, 02:27 PM
Kink is more than just
Kinky sex to me.
It's a lifestyle. A preference. A hobby, in a way. A necessity too, lol.
If I dont get my preferred type of Kink soon, I'm gonna go CRAZY ! ha ha ha.
Maybe I shouldn't have shared that.
Xoxoxo. Zena.
lol what kind
I absolutely get it. But I too wonder, what kind? Lol
Think we need some destails...and I'm sure you will find your kink around these parts.
Very good original thinking threAD.

But yeah others want to know what kink
Yes what kínk, Í know sometimes vanilla just doesn't do the trick.
Do people here see fetish providers? I don't see any reviews but would be down to share thoughts on dommes/dungeons I see
Do people here see fetish providers? I don't see any reviews but would be down to share thoughts on dommes/dungeons I see Originally Posted by turtledove2347
I do at times. And seek them out if the offer things on my list. Vanilla sex is still fun but the nasty kink puts it over the top
I've seen a provider here for bondassage (sp?). I was restrained on a massage table while she had her way with me.
I've seen a provider here for bondassage (sp?). I was restrained on a massage table while she had her way with me. Originally Posted by slowmover

How was that? I've been intrigued but have read mixed things about it
It was great. he has a full dungeon for those wanting to take it further. I suspect she's still available to some here, but UTR. She was married to a doctor I think and really didn't have to do this. I'll give you a hint, she was famous for wearing a wig.
I'm in albany ny looking for a pegging session and want to eat a fresh creampie you would think a provider that does bare back would let me wait in parking lot soon as he dropped his load invite me in to cleanup o would donate her fee
It was great. he has a full dungeon for those wanting to take it further. I suspect she's still available to some here, but UTR. She was married to a doctor I think and really didn't have to do this. I'll give you a hint, she was famous for wearing a wig. Originally Posted by slowmover
I left the "s" out. It was woman to be clear.
  • Zena
  • 07-23-2024, 05:24 AM
Ok. Since quite a few of you asked,
I will share my favorite kinks.

Dom/sub
Domme/male sub.
Primal.
Primal play.
Stepmom/ stepson.
Teacher/ student.
Mom/ sons best friend,
Master/ slave (in Bdsm only, with a trusted friend, not a newbie,)
Group activity, 3some, 4some, voyeur, exhibitionism, spanking, giving or receiving, verbal humiliation or degradation giving or receiving(only in certain circumstances),
Toy play, different kinds, and a lot more. NO PEGGING,
NO PEGGING !

That is 1 I DONT DO.
LOL.
love ya, Zena.
What exactly is primal play?