Location Poll-Men

• Chloe
  • 06-06-2010, 09:13 PM
I was thinking it would be interesting to do a location poll. Where are all the ladies based and where are all the guys based. Of course it may only pick up the population that is active, maybe a little more . . . just thought it would be fun. Guys would know where the variety is and girls will know where the demand is.
West side of Rochester...very few, if any providers are located on the west side. There are opportunities galore there. Seems the Rochester crowd is located primarily downtown, or very close therein, which is understandable....but between Rochester and Buffalo, the sky's the limit and pretty much open territory.

I really don't think knowing where the "demand is" will matter much because what provider is going to relocate just based on where the men are located? Since when did providers have any problem making guys drive from all sorts of places...some even hours away? No, its all about where the ladies are...not the men.
  • cnym
  • 06-07-2010, 07:36 AM
Since when did providers have any problem making guys drive from all sorts of places...some even hours away? No, its all about where the ladies are...not the men. Originally Posted by silverfox
In some cases this will not work !!!
Some of us can not afford the time to drive two to three hours each way (To Rochester or Buffalo) for a two hour meeting, this kills the whole day.

I encourage the premium providers to travel to Syracuse. Unless, and it seems, that they have enough business in Rochester or Buffalo that they will not travel.

If you look at the poll results so far, Syracuse seems to be Low on Quality providers, yes you will find many on ecom, CL & BP.

But honestly, who would you like to be intimate with ???????????
Totally agree with cnym.
We here in Syracuse are sorely lacking in quality providers. As much I want to go to Rochester, my work and schedule just doesn't allow it. I wish more of the premium providers would come out this way more often. You can't rely on BP or CL.
But how do we promote that this area is good for these premium ladies to travel to?
  • cnym
  • 06-07-2010, 09:50 AM
But how do we promote that this area is good for these premium ladies to travel to? Originally Posted by dentite
Some suggestions;
1) Respond to the poll to show presence in Syracuse.
2) Book with the 'premium' providers when they visit
3) Avoid cancellations or no show
4) Be respectful and a gentleman
5) Invite the Rochester and Buffalo based providers to visit
6) Show interest when a traveling providers posts her availability
7) Incourage CNY based premium providers to join eccie
8) Talk with your "Friend providers" to find out why they do not visit this area
West side of Rochester...very few, if any providers are located on the west side. Originally Posted by silverfox
News to me. Ok if think that but untrue

Some suggestions;
1) Respond to the poll to show presence in Syracuse.
2) Book with the 'premium' providers when they visit
3) Avoid cancellations or no show
4) Be respectful and a gentleman
5) Invite the Rochester and Buffalo based providers to visit
6) Show interest when a traveling providers posts her availability
7) Incourage CNY based premium providers to join eccie
8) Talk with your "Friend providers" to find out why they do not visit this area Originally Posted by cnym
All are good. but I really like #7

If you know a UTR provider thinking of stepping out and doing ads on cl or bp. Tell her about this board. At the point she is thinking to put ad on cl or bp, or you see she just did. Well you will not be able to keep her to a few anymore. Tell her how much better it is here. Less risk. Fewer bad calls. etc.

Many in rochester started on CL and BP. But then stepped up to E.com and the old board. Old board, well we are here on eccie now. E.com looks to be in a change. With profiles of very good and very bad.
  • Billy
  • 06-07-2010, 07:50 PM
You forgot the LARGEST Military Base in the area, FT. DRUM (Watertown Area)...
  • Chloe
  • 06-07-2010, 10:49 PM
You forgot the LARGEST Military Base in the area, FT. DRUM (Watertown Area)... Originally Posted by Billy
Really? I didn't even know there was a demand there or that there was a miltary base . . . hmmmm I am going to create a new poll. Any guys out there that are NOT from these areas? SPEAK UP! We want to know where to go!! I was only allowed to post 4, so another poll of the least known 4 in demand would be VERY educational and I will DEFINATLY visit at least one of those areas.

The way I create my schedule every month is by the number of inquiries via e-mail I get from that specific area. That is how I started traveling so much as far as Northern Mexico. If you see someone you like and she is not from your area, shoot an e-mail her way asking her if she'd ever concider it . . . she may just come out . . . I have MANY times and now regularly go to places I never would have thought to go.

Suggested 4? 1st was Ft.Drum/Watertown . . .I would guess maybe Ithaca, Southernteir (Dansville, Hornell, Bath), Conesus . . .maybe?
  • jr
  • 06-08-2010, 06:52 AM
Any guys out there that are NOT from these areas? SPEAK UP! We want to know where to go!! Originally Posted by Chloe
I travel to Rochester almost every other month and truly appreciate the talent level of the providers available to you gents. If Chloe is going to go out on the road and is searching for a destination, I want to chime in for the the guys in Connecticut for a chance at a visit from Chloe. We are not very active on this board due largely in part to a alternative board being so popular with both providers and hobbyists, but there are quite a few gents who would line up to meet you Chloe.

Based on what I read, you are no stranger to men lining up around the block to see you
This is a great idea! There are some beautiful woman in the Roch and buffalo area, and syracuse as well, that myself and others in the watertown area dont get a chance to see. There are a couple that visit and are located here, but variety is the spice of life! So letting people know that there is a demand in the Watertown are is great.....I will be waving my poll......ummm..waiting for the next poll to appear! NG
You forgot the LARGEST Military Base in the area, FT. DRUM (Watertown Area)... Originally Posted by Billy
Is the 10th deployed now?

I have got to believe that when they get a brigade or more back, that someone would let the provider community know a couple of weeks in advance to take care of our boys.
  • cnym
  • 06-08-2010, 01:33 PM
There are a couple that visit and are located here Originally Posted by nascar_guy
NG, who are the couple that are located in H2Otown?
I think I know who the travelers are?
  • cnym
  • 06-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Syracuse Boys, you better vote real soon.
Rochester and Buffalo are kicking our ass again.
As of today 06/08
Buffalo 26
Rochester 32
Syracuse 9
Albany 2
The men-women polls have not closed yet and they may not be very accurate, but the imbalance in supply and demand among the four locales is apparent so far:

Buffalo: 31 men, 5 women (6:1)
Rochester: 36 men, 10 women (3.6:1)
Syracuse: 16 men, 2 women (8:1)
Albany: 4 men, 4 women (1:1)
  • cnym
  • 06-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, In the past and based on current Showcases, I have counted the availability of 60 providers in Upstate NY. Only 21 have responded so far. That is roughly 35% participation.
Is 87 men equal to 35% of the Men Population on eccie in upstate NY?

Either way, it looks like Rochester so far wins the count by having the majority of men and women.
I would be interested to know who are the 2 women that posted that they are in Syracuse, clearly we have a lack of providers. (Ladies, you can PM me if you do not want to identify yourself here)