Buffalo rip-off

I'm sorry but I need to vent for a moment.

I have an early morning flight, so taking the shuttle service to the airport is out of the question as they don't start until I'm scheduled to be in the air, and the hotel does not offer shuttle service. Bus? Forget it lol.

So I inquire about a cab. 37.00, seriously? 30 freaking 7 dollars to go 10 freaking miles? OMG are you kidding me? That's crazy! Absolutely crazy. I am totally flabbergasted at the notion that it costs more to go to the effin airport than it does to take an Amtrak to Syracuse or rent a car for a day.

Folks who don't have a car while visiting Buffalo are sure getting butt fukked. No lube mind you. Just bent over like Bubba's bitch and fukked.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Ok, I'm done now

Meg

p.s. and for the record, I do not feel better lol
hotlips, sorry to learn that you received a rotten "welcome" to
our area. I sure hope the rest of your visit goes very well for you!
hotlips, sorry to learn that you received a rotten "welcome" to
our area. I sure hope the rest of your visit goes very well for you! Originally Posted by ah1320
my visit has been so wonderful i'm going home 3 days early lol.....the cab thing is just the icing on the cake. next time I come to town it will be in a tourist capacity lol
Sorry about the bad experience. I do not live in Buffalo (I am a Rochester guy) but I wonder if it is custom for the cabbies to raise their rates when they know that a cab is the only way some people have to get where they are going (instead of a shuttle, and before buses run). Yes, I know cabs usually have rates posted, but honestly, how many people read them. Hell it's all I can do to peer out the windshield past all the bullet proof windows, metal guards, papers on dashboard, etc.
Cabs are not a good idea in our area Using a hotel shuttle is your best bet but as you said, they have limited hours. Poor girl Sorry
The hotel I am in does not have a shuttle at all. So I called the local airport shuttle service, but their service doesn't start until 6:30. Sucks to be me lol
HH

need a free ride ?
awww I sure wish I had seen this sunfish. Thanks for the offer. Bubba the cab driver took me lol.

Meg
Hey hotlips I would be glad to help you out at anytime my love just let me know and I will be there befor your panties hit the ground.
Hey hotlips I would be glad to help you out at anytime my love just let me know and I will be there befor your panties hit the ground. Originally Posted by jamesm637119
Dirty talk gets me naked
And I hope wet I am licking my lips now baby.