A question for the men

Okay so next month I am getting my boob job yaaaaa!! LOL I wanted to go out with a bang I wanted to get a nice hotel and have an incall there. Would you guys go to a place where you would have to go through the lobby to get to my room? I know alot of men say they would rather not but how many wont?
I am not leaving but I was told that it would take a few weeks to be okay to the point where you can well you know
come on down to Houston and let's talk about it........smile
Moved from provider ads.
I'd prefer walking through a lobby of a nice hotel to stepping over some of the [staff edit: prohibited subject] bodies outside some of the incall locations in Rochester.

[Hyperbole warning]
I have been wanting to meet you Trinni so tell me when and where!!!
I dont really see this as a problem.. this has been done many times... more often than not.. Just act like you've been there before and no one suspects anything...
  • Doove
  • 06-24-2010, 08:13 AM
I'd prefer walking through a lobby of a nice hotel to stepping over some of the [staff edit: prohibited subject] bodies outside some of the incall locations in Rochester.
[Hyperbole warning] Originally Posted by NormalBob
I think it's pretty obvious the advantages of walking through a nice hotel vs a lot of the other options guys need to deal with.

In a hobby such as this, with discretion being a #1 priority, it amazes me to read some to the situations that guys allow themselves to be exposed to in the interests of seeing a girl who's really not all that well reviewed. Bless 'em, i suppose.

I think you're safe with the nice hotel thing, Trinni.
The only problem I have is I have 2 people i know that work at 2 of Rochester's better hotels so they are off limits to me
Looking at your showcase, You have a nice rack now. But its a free country, so if you want to go up or down in size. Or to frim up, why not. But please show them off in your showcase. Hope you get the look you want.
I have no problem going through a lobby. I dress teh part of the hotel so I am usually in business casual. I'll also agree with offshore in tha you have lovely breasts judging by your pictures. I prefer a natural pair of "girls."
I prefer your location now since it is so easy and private.
I too prefer a hotel situation. I have stopped seeing providers that are located in back streets and live in run down apartment buildings that a dog wouldn't live in (mostly town-town....just being honest) where somebody with a really expensive car would never want to even think of parking his automobile for 5 seconds. Not to mention all the shady characters walking around these types of neighborhoods. Location means a lot to me, regardless of what reviews a provider gets here, or anywhere.

I only go now to see women with a private residence with their own driveway so that I don't have to park in the street or worry about getting my car keyed or towed away. So for me...a hotel would be a heck of an upgrade for most providers and for their clients.
Your rack looks and feels Just fine the way it is.
I'll see you at your current location or a hotel with a lobby.
i dont think its a big deal at all
Thanks for all the feed back! Like I said i really do want to do it but I don't know if some of my repeat men would see me if I was to go to a nice hotel appose to the one I am at at the moment. Although it is not a bad place I just want a better one for my last few nights.

Oh and I love my boobs but I would love it if they was just one size bigger. so 32b to a 32c isn't much of a change you some but to me i will feel sexier. I am, getting the best implants out now gummy bear silicone so they will be soft and more natural feeling the most