Stupid question on HPV

Ladies and gents,

During my conversation with a doc friend during an evening out at the st James church, we got philosophical for a moment, just for a moment. No screening for HPV is available for men but for ladies only possible symptoms through paps.

I screen on regular intervals but believe HPV is not part of the process. Also I cannot give up CIM Daty and BBBJ.

How is everyone managing the risk since this can be dormant for quite sometime.

Just a question and I promised not to discuss again with my doc friend who avoids three before mentioned items during his quest for bliss.

Is anyone on AHCC? It is immune supplement. Thanks
I believe that is only contagious when you do bbfs... And yes, you need to also get a full Pap smear with hpv tests added...
In the past, I've not found the test on the various self order sites (logging in under Dorian G. Boardman)

I've wondered if we as adults can get the immunization.

Not saying I want it as that is another issue.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus
Get vaccinated. It is highly prevalent. And condoms are not 100% effective.

http://www.cdc.gov/hpv/index.html
Will they vaccinate you without a test?

The government propaganda i hear is once you have a sex life, it's too late.

That's why they push to vaccinate the unmentionables.
There are tests for guys. If you're in the hobby it's a crap shoot whether you have it already. Condoms are not iron clad defense. On the plus side, guys are mostly carriers. It's the unfortunate women that need to worry. Get your daughters vaccinated.
Getting vaccinated after the age of 13 for males is just wasting time, it doesn't do anything. You already have it in some form or another after years of civilians and providers.

Look, there are a few subtypes that cause cancer, mostly cervical, but in males.... you don't have a cervix! Lol. No but seriously, head and neck cancers are caused by other things other than HPV and in reality, the smoking, drinking, genetics , and unhealthy diets will get you first and are much more carcinogenic than the HPV.

In other words, do whatever the fuck you want (except BBFS, that's nasty) we're all going to die anyway. Cheers!
...... On the plus side, guys are mostly carriers. It's the unfortunate women that need to worry.
...... Originally Posted by The Rabbit King
Tell that to the non-smoking guys with throat cancer.
In other words, do whatever the fuck you want (except BBFS, that's nasty) we're all going to die anyway. Cheers! Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Agreed. I was more concerned with the young women being vaccinated against us. Not us. And nasty is relative since condoms are not true protection against HPV.

Party on?
It's like HSV1 a huge portion of the population has it and has no symptoms. You probably won't know it unless you have an already warts or cancer.