URL / Website: https://sunflowergirls.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Over There by 635 and Luna
Activities: Shower, LFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIP
Hair Length and Color: Dark she had it up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Holy crap! She is beautiful. Gorgeous face and a banging body. Not an ounce of fat. Lovely full natural C cups. More ass than most.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice. Never objected is the best part
Duplicate post. The site is having problems this evening.
She must be back in sunflower. She is mediocre at best. There are better options. Check all new girls at AS, KF and LA. Sunflower need to boost or rotate their lineup.
Very important to rotate your stock.
I’m glad the OP had a fantastic time, which was two weeks ago, but I just saw her at SF. She is good and sweet, but I don’t think she’s on the pedestal that everyone puts her on. I don’t know if she just had something done, but her face looked puffy and her lips were rigid like she just put some lip filler in them.
I’m glad the OP had a fantastic time, which was two weeks ago, but I just saw her at SF. She is good and sweet, but I don’t think she’s on the pedestal that everyone puts her on. I don’t know if she just had something done, but her face looked puffy and her lips were rigid like she just put some lip filler in them. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Maybe Velvet got stung by bees and is allergic? Poor girl.
I’m glad the OP had a fantastic time, which was two weeks ago, but I just saw her at SF. She is good and sweet, but I don’t think she’s on the pedestal that everyone puts her on. I don’t know if she just had something done, but her face looked puffy and her lips were rigid like she just put some lip filler in them. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Korean girls with surgeries. I should’ve been plastic surgeon for Koreans. I would be RICH.
She probably got injections that is what Korean actresses get for quick modifications. Natural beauty is not so natural. Make little $ and many jump on to modify their looks. This is why she was off the radar. Now she need $ to pay surgeons.
DCHung & Co,

Your posts seem to reflect you have an agenda against Velvet by pushing deprecating comments on every thread. It gets boring after a while. Maybe write your own review and call it a day , why yap about it nonstop ? Why so negative ?

I just had a Velvet experience. I liked her, more than I expected. She also showed me her busted lip , after getting drunk at a soju night party ( or that's what she said) . I told her it will heal. BBBJ was still good. I can assure her lower lips are in perfect shape.

If you do not like her, it is your loss. Plenty other dudes like her and plenty of providers around to find the ones you can hopefully share some positive comments about.
I saw her yesterday. Lips were fine and do not look enhanced at all. I have seen some big injected lips in my time and she ain’t one of them. The especially looked great around my little head.