URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com/mina
City: North Dallas
State: Texas
Address: North Dallas
Activities: GFE+PSE
Hair Length and Color: Dark below shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Looked young (not kid young), shorter than me, she is very cute asian woman with nice body of young women that men craves. B or Small C top, figure is nice proportion to please on eyes
Recommendation: Yes
When will you be leaving? I want to follow you and your colorful posts in the Maryland forums.
When will you be leaving? I want to follow you and your colorful posts in the Maryland forums. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
this character posted information I tagged "PRIVATE"
this character posted information I tagged "PRIVATE" Originally Posted by ILUVSHEMALES
OP has two reviews and knows who is the top ones in Dallas.

Can you say promoter?

Can you say promoter? Originally Posted by Joebillybob
You can say I am a promoter. That’s fine by me. I promote girls I liked. From 3 trips, I’ve seen many that was reviewed and I can say I know who are good and bad.
At least I promote with honesty unlike many.
You can say I am a promoter. That’s fine by me. I promote girls I liked. From 3 trips, I’ve seen many that was reviewed and I can say I know who are good and bad.
At least I promote with honesty unlike many. Originally Posted by DCHung

I enjoyed your review. Good job
  • Aoi
  • 02-15-2023, 09:09 AM

Can you say promoter? Originally Posted by Joebillybob
Insert spider man pointing meme.
Insert spider man pointing meme. Originally Posted by Aoi
  • Aoi
  • 02-15-2023, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by txcasper
It’s sad that you didn’t get the reference, boomer.
Good old Aoi. Always fall back to calling someone that disagrees with you old or not informed. Now call mommy to bring you milk and cookies and play some games.
It’s sad that you didn’t get the reference, boomer. Originally Posted by Aoi
LMFAO...the spider man meme; wooh you are so fwd thinking and ahead of your time for that one. Yep that makes me old; flawless logic brain genius!
  • Aoi
  • 02-15-2023, 03:04 PM
LMFAO...the spider man meme; wooh you are so fwd thinking and ahead of your time for that one. Yep that makes me old; flawless logic brain genius! Originally Posted by txcasper
LMAO. And you STILL don't get it!

Good old Aoi. Always fall back to calling someone that disagrees with you old or not informed. Now call mommy to bring you milk and cookies and play some games. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Here's a project for you. I want you to very carefully think about what you just said within context of the situation. Can you find the irony of what you just said? Think very, very carefully.
I think it’s a bit funny that y’all are going back-and-forth on a account disabled review, lol.
FWIW, I think I might actually go see Mina.
  • Aoi
  • 02-15-2023, 03:52 PM
I think it’s more funny to stalk every thread in this community like some wannabe vigilante but you do you, big bob. No judgement here. Lol

I’m finished. Keep doing what you’re doing. And think of the irony behind it, too. Something to rack your brains over.