Hard dick vs ED dick ~ Some encouragement.

It occured to me when I was talking with a friend that you guys have an inaccurate view of one vs the other.

He wanted to go get a blue pill so it would work for the provider. I had to tell him, she's an L2, it doesn't have to work like you think it ought too. In fact we can PREFER the ED dick when it comes to BJ's. In complete honesty it's much easier (and I personally like the feel because it reminds me of a boobie.)

Now this is not a slam (by any stretch of the imagination) to Dicks that have not aged into their 40's yet. A hard dick is always fun to play with, but ED dicks are JUST as much fun if not more so.

Guys, most of us have been around a long time and have seen our fair share of the variety out there. 6in is NOT average. It's more like 4in. A super hard dick is great, however a huge percentage of you are just as much fun when he doesn't stand straight up. You have to stop being so self conscious about it. It's so very normal (and fun.) Relax.
Thank you very much. Quite the ego boost to know that I'm well over [what you deem] average.

Truth be told, I don't really like it when I'm SUPER hard, because there's no real give. For some reason in my case, the size isn't there when its at its hardest. Now, at about 90% wood +/-, it seems a few percentage points longer and thicker than when it's a raging boner. Hard to explain, but it is what it is. I wish I could control it.
6inch is not average.......Oh!............. im kidding

Thanks for posting this. Excellent thread.

Some men just need alittle encouragement and attention.

Its some maturity and understanding though. (On the provider's side)
really? 6 inches is not average? you are saying 4 inches is average?
I had always read that 6 inches was the average size of a hard penis.
I would think a hard dick would feel better inside a woman than a semi hard one.
do the rest of the ladies agree with you,i wonder?
A super hard dick is great, however a huge percentage of you are just as much fun when he doesn't stand straight up. You have to stop being so self conscious about it. Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand
I don't worry too much about disappointing the lady. I'd prefer not to, of course, but as Dirty Harry reminded us in Magnum Force: "A man's got to know his limitations." And the odds are good that she won't be laughing at us behind our backs.

The preference for vitamin V may in part be for selfish reasons, though, rather than solely because he doesn't want to disappoint the lady or has pride issues. It doesn't feel the same. Obviously if the client wants L3 but can't get hard enough for satisfactory penetration. But even L2 may not feel as good with ED dick as with hard dick.

Ummm, not that I personally would know, you understand, but I've heard stories from, ummm, a friend. Yeah! A friend told me about this.
OK listen Dave, please take this post as the good fun in which it's meant. This is going to sound incredibly sarcastic because it is. I couldn't decide if your post was meant as a joke or not.

really? 6 inches is not average? you are saying 4 inches is average? Originally Posted by daveindallas

6in is NOT average. It's more like 4in. Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand

I had always read that 6 inches was the average size of a hard penis. Originally Posted by daveindallas

Who was it that said, "The greatest lies known to man can be found in print." Do you really think things you've read by people you don't know are really more experienced than someone that sees them (and all kinds) often? Really? *head cocked to the left*

I would think a hard dick would feel better inside a woman than a semi hard one. Originally Posted by daveindallas

What part of my post said word one about sex? IN fact the quote I used specifically was this...

I had to tell him, she's an L2, it doesn't have to work like you think it ought too. In fact we can PREFER the ED dick when it comes to BJ's. In complete honesty it's much easier (and I personally like the feel because it reminds me of a boobie.)
Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand

do the rest of the ladies agree with you,i wonder? Originally Posted by daveindallas

I would be fascinated to read about why any of our lovely ladies here don't like a softie to suck on sometimes.
i admit if anyone would have a good idea of what is average,it would be you providers.
and yes, i knew you were talking about oral sex. I was just wondering if the ED dick was good for sex too?
thanks for starting this thread...it is very interesting.
SoftPlaceToLand is the second provider I've heard say that they prefer non-medically induced erections for L2. There must be something to it. As a victim of ED, I can say that L2 works when nothing else will. That said, L3 does require reinforcement or it won't work at all. (Try threading a needle with a rubber band & you'll understand).

Average or not, the smaller ones always get DT. So THERE you hung studs.
  • PL
  • 03-30-2011, 08:56 PM
It occured to me when I was talking with a friend that you guys have an inaccurate view of one vs the other.

He wanted to go get a blue pill so it would work for the provider. I had to tell him, she's an L2, it doesn't have to work like you think it ought too. In fact we can PREFER the ED dick when it comes to BJ's. In complete honesty it's much easier (and I personally like the feel because it reminds me of a boobie.)

Now this is not a slam (by any stretch of the imagination) to Dicks that have not aged into their 40's yet. A hard dick is always fun to play with, but ED dicks are JUST as much fun if not more so.

Guys, most of us have been around a long time and have seen our fair share of the variety out there. 6in is NOT average. It's more like 4in. A super hard dick is great, however a huge percentage of you are just as much fun when he doesn't stand straight up. You have to stop being so self conscious about it. It's so very normal (and fun.) Relax. Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand
Elect this chick President of Hooker/John land. Immediately.

Disclaimer: I have never met her but I am thinking based on her pic, (Big Girl), name, (Big Girl) and wisdom, (Mature), I will NEVER visit with her.
So, my reputation stands pat amongst those who are familiar with me.
That said, SPtL is one smart chick.
So who is this ED guy again?
It's MR ED to you monkish. A horse, of course.
  • Sami
  • 03-30-2011, 10:51 PM
LMAO shit I almost ruined my keyboard

SoftPlaceToLand is the second provider I've heard say that they prefer non-medically induced erections for L2. There must be something to it. As a victim of ED, I can say that L2 works when nothing else will. That said, L3 does require reinforcement or it won't work at all. (Try threading a needle with a rubber band & you'll understand).

Average or not, the smaller ones always get DT. So THERE you hung studs. Originally Posted by OldGrump
All I have to say is you would love me!!
. Like many observations in the hobby, this discussion is all a matter of perception and subjectivity. Consider this: ED drugs work as vasodilators (vessel-dilate, meaning the tunnel gets larger). The blood vessels in the whole body, including our Johnsons and our hearts experience increased blood flow from increasing the diameter of the conduit carrying blood to its endpoint. Hence, the reason these drugs have efficacy in certain pulmonary, and cardiovascular conditions. There is no magic property in ED drugs which would allow a skilled practitioner such as many of our providers to discern between an ED assisted erection and a natural one all other conditions being equal. The mechanism is the same. Fluid, (blood) traveling in a closed system under pressure. Consider how much more water you can deliver through a one inch garden hose versus a half inch one. The principle is the same. Bigger hose, more wet. The only difference is the variability of the size of the delivery tube. How that size is achieved is immaterial. There is no physiological way to determine that. It is, absolutely a matter of subjectivity bias of the observer. Sorry for the clinical perspective, it comes with medical training.
Budrn I really am starting to love the crap out of you. That description is right on the money.

I do want to make one observation myself. An erection is a guy thing. We don't care if it changes size as long as it shows up to be played with.