Review: Miss Chloe Grande.......NOT SO........NO SHOW..NO CALL

Date: 6.29.11
Provider: Chloe Grande/Miss Chloe NO SHOW NO CALL BEWARE
Phone: 603 203-2215
Email Address: Chloeg1892@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/Provide...70721&EReq=Yes , http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=85128
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: NO SHOW NO CALL
Appointment Type: A MAKE UP SESSION WOULD BE NICE PLEASE!!
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: - NO SHOW
Activities: NONE NO SHOW NO CALL. WILL GIVE HER A CHANCE TO MAKE IT UP IF SHE CONTACTS ME. I LOST 3 HOURS OF MY WORK DAY AND MY RATE IS $6=== KINDA SUCKS
Session Length: NO SHOW
Fee: IT COST ME
Hair Length and Color: NO SHOW
Smoking Status: - NO SHOW
Ethnic Background: - NO SHOW
Physical Description: - NO SHOW

Recommendation: -NO WAY ......NOT UNTIL SHE MAKES IT RIGHT. I WILL RETRACT IF SHE DOES BUT NOT UNTIL!!!
I feel your pain rktman. That's why I only schedule after working hours. Even then a NCNS sucks. Fortunately for us this is Dallas and there are lots of great ladies to meet.
Thanks, I knew the risk......just passing along the facts at this point.......I guess we will see!! I know Versace has always been cool and thats who brought her in!! It has not been made right to this point...still waiting.........
Miss Chloe Grande contacted me and scheduled a make up. She was very professional and I believe she will follow through.

I will post a review from that session which I expect will be Muy Grande and Toda Fantasitco!!

I am happy to see that she wants to make it right!!! Very classy move!!
Met Chloe for the make up today as she promised. She followed through. I will get a review out as soon as I can.

The session was her usual awesome service. So cute she is.

I may even have to try another double with her and Versace!!

Again, SHE MADE IT RIGHT AND THATS WHAT COUNTS!! THANKS CHLOE!!
Glad the make up session went well! Chloe has always been dependable the 4 times i have seen her and was surprised by the review... she has always been professional and top notch BCD.
Moved to coed discussions as NCNS is not a review.

Glad that this misunderstanding had a happy ending... so to speak.

Shows that provider was willing to do the right thing - always a good trait.

Closing the thread at OP request.

Huck