my recent supposed review

First of all, i'm not at 35 in oak cliff

My number is 214 315 9779

And you're full of crap

I don't know who you are but you must be the same person that is threatening to write something bad about me for personal reasons

I can Only assume you're either the person that was refused service

or the person that just had charges pressed against them..

That's all I have to say, the accusatiion is ridiculous

I sometimes have to schedule the free prepay sessions after I've met certain goals,

But I certainly always keep in touch with peopleand am honest

I've made mistakes, but I am not a thief

Thank you for your time

Marisa

Is there actually a person left on this board you haven't lied to or fucked over? Are you starting to see that YOU are the only common denominator here?
This is going to get good.
Is there actually a person left on this board you haven't lied to or fucked over? Are you starting to see that YOU are the only common denominator here? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
DAMN kayla, get after it!

I happen to agree on *all* fronts.
delete
My number is 214 315 9779 Originally Posted by marisaofdallas
Provider: marisaofdallas
Phone: 214-315-9779
Attempted to contact numerous times that day including at her alternate #214-524-3141 via text, vm & even her FB page, to date have still not received a response. Originally Posted by clsu1992
So did we miss something or did you? It appears he knows your primary number is 214-315-9779. Are you stating that you do not own the number 214-524-3141? If so, May I remind you that it's currently listed as an alternate number on your website http://www.marisaofdallas.com/contact/.

Additionally, incall location is irrelevant since he claims the appointment never took place and therefore a meeting location listed by either party is moot. Lastly on the topic of "incall" locations, they tend to change frequently with many if not most providers so it's not outside the realm of possibility that you two would agree on a location near oak cliff by I35E since that appears to still be in your reported and purported stomping grounds.

Don't know if the NCNS was legitimate or not but the arguments you are using to invalidate his claims are not substantive. You would have been better to simply post something like:

This review is false. Have a nice day!

Unfortunately, now you've invited all the Devil's advocates to chime in.

chiming out.
thats my girl kayla!!!!
Wow that was response of the year material Kayla bravo
Is there actually a person left on this board you haven't lied to or fucked over? Are you starting to see that YOU are the only common denominator here? Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Good job getting that idiot to prepay. You're my new hero! Keep that up and you can get paid to provide without actually providing. There are enough idiots here to keep scamming.
I sometimes have to schedule the free prepay sessions after I've met certain goals, Originally Posted by marisaofdallas

You may want to update the terms & conditions in your showcase so that people are aware.
You actually read her showcase? My attention span isn't that long.
...Keep that up and you can get paid to provide without actually providing... Originally Posted by Blubba
Sounds like that's the issue!
If she did scam him he deserved it.

Pre-pay for a session?
Where in the hell do they do that at?
Wait..........Dallas.
Lol aren't you going to feel stupid...

The gent has admitted what happened

Has apologized

And is posting his response

And the review hopefully will be removed

Nice try Kayla,and I seriously regret thinking you were a friend and that we were ladies that could get past issues, that was tacky and unnecessary

Trying to drum up business by bullying someone else?
Come on over to my home and let's talk since you felt the need to take time and effort put to insult me...

You can say what you want, with our without your opinion i'm doing well

And you were wrong

The ultimate satisfaction I now have...