FDAU

• Go4it
  • 01-26-2013, 08:27 PM
I have been on the boards a long time. One of the first on ASPD and I can't remember seeing this question before

For the Gentlemen ------

Is FDAU one of your favorites and if so why?

I'll start because I know I'm gonna be in the minority

It's my least favorite position of all. Several reasons
1. I love to look at the lady when having sex. I could care less about seeing the back of her head.
2. I love to kiss while having sex. Not a good position for that.
3. Did I mention licking and sucking on the tits?. Not a good position for that.
4. And for whatever reason --- I, personally, just can't seem to get good traction to jackhammer the pussy. I'm slipping and sliding everywhere trying to get after it! It's a chore!!!!

Now I know and have heard from lots of providers that they like it best because it allows the best penetration and it feels best. But, a long time ago one of my first RTF, after we had been together quite a few times, admitted that one of the reasons she liked doggie the best was that she didn't have to look at the hobbyiest and because he was behind her she could just close her eyes and imagine it was whoever she wanted. That actually makes a lot of sense to me. Most of us are OLDER, bigger, and certainly not the stud most of these ladies could have if they were the ones doing the choosing.

My 2 cents ----
When I say FDAU... I mean for DATY specifically...not CFS.
When I say FDAU... I mean for DATY specifically...not CFS. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Mmmmm..........taking notes.
When I say FDAU... I mean for DATY specifically...not CFS. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Ah very nice. Very soon babe.
I have never tickled taint for more than a nibble or chew in the FDAU.
I am going to do 1 thru 4 at some time, but I love to give a woman fdau. Reese Foster I hope to meet you soon!
Reese Foster I hope to meet you soon! Originally Posted by throbin

Let's Do it...
Obviously, I am already on-board with that.
FDAU is one of my favorites for sure! Even more so with Ms Foster bearing down on the sheets! ...
<flashbacks> Oh how I miss you!
whelp, time to get out the dictionary!

...wait, its not in there...whats FDAU?
I would love to do one of Reese's featured DATY only session. How delicioussss would that be
whelp, time to get out the dictionary!

...wait, its not in there...whats FDAU? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Face down, ass up. See daty/o's avatar.
MMMM I'm with Ms Reese, I love FDAU for DATY.

For CFS, I'm good with any position as long as I'm not standing on my head, although I've yet to try that. I like k9, because hands or toys can be placed in various spots. ;-) It certainly is not because I don't want to see who is behind me.
FDAU ... translation for my avatar slogan is "Lover of K9" ... my 2nd favorite position ... the view, I get good traction back there, great for licking from starfish to her hot button.