Does some rain or bad weather cause you to cancel or just not make an appointment?

It does seem as if on rainy days, it's really busy or completely dead and generally the later. I attribute that to the weather although on snowy days, I always seem to get an appointment or two or at least some interest.

Not so much on rainy days.

Has anyone else have any thoughts about rainy days and messing around? Seems like the perfect time to play unless you're one of those people that melt in the rain.

You know ... you're so sweet and all.

It just depends on the hobbist who driving to see you,if he willing to drive on rainy days
I have never canceled. I am like the postman, rain, snow, sleet, or shine.
I love it when it rains. I seem too keep pretty busy with the storms and rain. Lots of cuddlers and just wanting too play around under the sheets.
To the contrary, getting sweaty and worked up with a beautiful woman while it's storming outside is quite erotic; especially at night when the lightning creates flashes of light in the room. Only thing better is hot sex in the rain.
To the contrary, getting sweaty and worked up with a beautiful woman while it's storming outside is quite erotic; especially at night when the lightning creates flashes of light in the room. Only thing better is hot sex in the rain. Originally Posted by txcwby6
I know, right? The other week when it was just freezing and ugly outside, I made a fire in the fireplace in my room and it was just so cozy and great!

I do think that men don't wish to risk an accident/fender bender and having to explain where and why they were where they were at when it happened. And so in torrential downpours, I can understand why someone might be a little concerned about driving across town.

After all, seeing a companion is a luxury and a treat. It's not a necessity, is it?
Weather cannot be controlled thus its not a valid reason for cancellations. However, some fucktards probably use some outdoor activity as the excuse to get out of the house. Taint is even better when its cold and wet outside.
elisabeth, what's that phrase.
"when it rains, it pours." maybe just pours into the easy chair and not to the incall.
perhaps this one is more appropriate...
"cum rain or shine, hell or high-water."

sorry that your gentlemen callers didnt make it.
but glad you took the opportunity for some relax time for you.

I have never canceled. I am like the postman, CUM rain, snow, sleet, or shine. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
revised that for you!

I do think that men don't wish to risk an accident/fender bender and having to explain where and why they were where they were at when it happened. And so in torrential downpours, I can understand why someone might be a little concerned about driving across town.

After all, seeing a companion is a luxury and a treat. It's not a necessity, is it? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
well, in my book, it's not a necessity or something that should be known to the general public.
so, when i drive to a location, i sometimes worry about wrecks, speeding tickets, red-light tickets, or someone seeing me.
i got a red-light ticket once and someone saw me on the street of an incall. fortunately, it was near my office and i could explain it away.
but you never know.....

Weather cannot be controlled thus its not a valid reason for cancellations. However, some fucktards probably use some outdoor activity as the excuse to get out of the house. Taint is even better when its cold and wet outside. Originally Posted by pyramider
airlines compensate you when the delay is due to equipment or staff.
they dont when it's weather related or things outside their control.

but, if it's storming or snowing or hailing heavily, i'm not venturing out!
[not as strong as MasterBaiter1996]
however, i will inform the woman should that happen.

and if i have to cancel, i let the woman know as soon as i can after i find out.
it's the respectful thing to do.
I have found that snow days make it hard to drive and fear of an accident being in the wrong place than where they are suppose to be, so those days make it slower,,,,,,but rainy days not a problem. rainy days makes it where you want to lay in bed all day and play....