We're In The Cuddling Business - Who Knew?

A guy in Madison, WI is starting a cuddling business. Charges $60/hr for a cuddling session, and offers over-night sessions. City Council of course is skeptical that this is a front for, gasp, prostitution. One council member said I don't know any guy who just wants to cuddle.

Interesting idea. How much would you pay for an overnight cuddle session?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/09...onal-cuddlers/
Well crap. I love to cuddle and had read some stories of girls offering that.

What's this, a cuddle pimp? Is his brand a teddy bear or a blankie?
I love open menus but I'm a cuddler too. If she won't cuddle after, I'm not coming back for seconds.
What's this, a cuddle pimp? Is his brand a teddy bear or a blankie? Originally Posted by OldGrump
Lmao, on the look out for snuggle bear tats
I saw that on the news and was like, why did I not think like of that?! I personally think we all sleep better when we can cuddle next to someone.
I saw that on the news and was like, why did I not think like of that?! I personally think we all sleep better when we can cuddle next to someone. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I wouldn't be able to sleep. I'd be too much in the mood for an upsell.
I totally agree with you Laura Lynn ... you're also more likely to wake up with a fantastic woody ...

... I personally think we all sleep better when we can cuddle next to someone. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I saw that on the news and was like, why did I not think like of that?! I personally think we all sleep better when we can cuddle next to someone. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I agree 100 percent. I have a best friend - female - who I will spend the night with from time to time - never intimate - but cuddling - and I always do sleep better. Laura - if you get insomnia - give me a call - my first one will be a freebie.
I love to cuddle. It is so relaxing and warm. Can't blame anyone for seeking that comfort.
One of the reasons I slow down this time of year is I turn into a cuddle-butt (if I had a tail I'd be more like a big old cuddly Labrador this time of year) Makes no sense to pay $$$$$ for what amounts to a cuddle-session.

Interesting idea. How much would you pay for an overnight cuddle session?
Originally Posted by Cyclone1996
Depends on if she fit my idea of a cuddle partner....
Attached Images File Type: jpg 9gag-auto-269059.jpg (61.6 KB, 10 views)