New thread on Biden's dementia to avoid hijacking ttalinky's thread

• Tiny
  • Yesterday, 05:03 PM
Such silliness. He’s clearly still running the country. I’ve give you an example. Some years ago we had a partner who was way past his prime as a litigator. His mind moved slower than when he was 40 or 50 but he was brilliant still. He was maybe 76 at the time and practiced law for nearly 5 decades. I’d never have allowed him to try a case or argue before the appeal’s courts where you are grilled by judges in a very short time and quick succession. Nonetheless, in the relaxed atmosphere of our office when discussing cases, he could give you amazing analysis and tell you the perfect litigation approach.

Biden is that old lawyer. No, I’m a debate he isn’t quick witted or fast talking but when determining policy he is just fine. There is no need to use the 25th amendment and for him to not complete his term. He likely could make policy and run the country for another 4 years but most people fall for silly Fox News silliness. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
The owner of a barbecue joint down the street from my office was a pilot in Vietnam. I told him this story, about Biden being like that old lawyer. We had a good laugh.
Even back when Biden was still in his "prime", nobody - and I mean nobody - ever considered him to be "brilliant" or capable of giving an "amazing analysis" of any issue, let alone the major foreign or domestic policy questions of the day.

Nobody took him seriously. He was always the gaffe machine, a walking joke. Every time he put his foot in his mouth, democrats would shrug and say "aww... that's just joe being joe".

Anyone who claims Biden could "run the country for another 4 years" is either being totally disingenuous or as dementia-riddled as him. Schumer and Pelosi obviously didn't believe it. That's why they browbeat a sitting POTUS (who had won all of his party's primaries) into dropping out of the race 3-1/2 months before Election Day.