How many reviews until you are no longer a newbie?

I've recently reached out to a few well established providers and didn't receive a response. I'm assuming it is due to my lack of reviews. I've been on eccie since 2010 and had a few reviews back then but took a good 5-6 years away from the hobby. My question is how many reviews until I am no longer considered a newbie?

Much appreciated
You're getting there, but of your 3 reviews one is a "No" and the other is from an Agency that likely won't provide a reference. Keep working with the Newbie Friendly Independent ladies, and when you can put up 3-4 good reviews from established ladies you should find the process getting easier.
One. If you do it right.
What he said. Enjoy the research!
Not necessarily a lack of reviews but good references. There's guys here you wouldn't know are here as they don't post or review anything. But they probably have 3 to 10 girls who can vouch for them. Making sure you have current references as well as a good reputation can get you into the door to just about anywhere.

I didn't have a single review for 3 years or so (probably more so if you count the former site) and saw just about anyone I had interest in. References and a well written PM are the key.
Too much time is wasted on screening IMHO. If someone has 15 or 20 reviews and has been a member for 3 or 4 years that should be more than adequate Verification. Please tell me HOW anyone else could impersonate such a monger, especially if the first contact is through ECCIE PM.
Too much time is wasted on screening IMHO. If someone has 15 or 20 reviews and has been a member for 3 or 4 years that should be more than adequate Verification. Please tell me HOW anyone else could impersonate such a monger, especially if the first contact is through ECCIE PM. Originally Posted by Txsunman
I'm sure the crazy marine, LE, or similar strange dudes have handles with decent review history and p411 OKs. So a lady should just invite a guy over after first PM?

Look at that guy coffee420...Dude had over 20 reviews and stole several donations back. Had the last couple girls screened properly (checking alert threads, asking providers who saw him) , they would have avoided the guy with a heads up.
I'm sure the crazy marine, LE, or similar strange dudes have handles with decent review history and p411 OKs. So a lady should just invite a guy over after first PM?

Look at that guy coffee420...Dude had over 20 reviews and stole several donations back. Had the last couple girls screened properly (checking alert threads, asking providers who saw him) , they would have avoided the guy with a heads up. Originally Posted by RogueOne
NO amount of screening can keep a monger from turning rogue. A guy could have two hundred OK's and flip on the next date. Sooooo Ladies better read the ALERTS every few minutes. You never know who will turn next as mentioned above. Maybe ECCIE needs to be set up to alert on your phones when an "alert" is posted like on fb.
How many reviews until you're not a newby? Oh, at least 100... ;-)
Not necessarily a lack of reviews but good references. There's guys here you wouldn't know are here as they don't post or review anything. But they probably have 3 to 10 girls who can vouch for them. Making sure you have current references as well as a good reputation can get you into the door to just about anywhere.

I didn't have a single review for 3 years or so (probably more so if you count the former site) and saw just about anyone I had interest in. References and a well written PM are the key. Originally Posted by RogueOne
RogueOne you are a wise one, there is a lot of truth to what you say... i just want to add, girls talk to each other and the reviews are fine on the outside but what the girls tell each other is more important than 5 or so reviews/encounters... my 2 cents!
...girls talk to each other and the reviews are fine on the outside but what the girls tell each other is more important than 5 or so reviews/encounters... Originally Posted by BlueChile
Absolutely ...

Even tho you've written a review on a young lady ... it is YOUR word.
When us gals contact each other ... all is laid out in truth ... and if we want to know about body type .... fetishes ... attitude .... or expectations --- the truth comes through.

I would suggest writing honest reviews ... don't beat your chest or sound like you are hong kong with the biggest ding dong. OR ... how you made the lady howl for hours upon end.

Also .... post threads and respond to those that might reflect your personality. This is important for much of us to research and decide if you are in our "decent" zone.

And as stated earlier in this thread - a well thought out PM will get you past the batting mound.

Torre