Looking for the hottest Latina out there!!

Preferably in a big city so I can make a vacation of the trip.

She needs to be pretty and have a nice big ass.
Ladies, if you think this fits you, you can shoot me a pm.
Dorthy Monroe lol
  • Old-T
  • 08-12-2015, 07:25 PM
I would strongly suggest you look at Sonya Playmate in San Antonio.
Something 5wlls me that is a set up.
  • Old-T
  • 08-14-2015, 08:13 AM
Something 5wlls me that is a set up. Originally Posted by ljames
Not sure which post you are referring to--you should quote the appropriate comment so people can tell. But since you did not, and your post was directly following mine I assume you are referring to my post.

If you are referring to my recommendation of Sonya, you are showing a lot of immaturity. You ask for suggestions, and when someone gives you one you declare it is a "setup"? With no points to make about WHY you think that? Have you gone to the SA forum and read her reviews? Or was it the font I used that set off your spider sense?

This is common courtesy that applies to most the real world--so even if you were new here it would not be a valid excuse. If you looked at her and said, "She doesn't have the look I'm after", no one will complain. Or, "San Antonio isn't where I was looking to go", cool. But instead you question my credentials (which is insulting, but will have no material effect on me at all--I have been insulted by professionals a lot more proficient at it than you). Worse, you besmirch one of the best ladies in the business for no stated reason.

Keep it up. It is a very good way to get no replies to your questions (AND miss out on one of the best ladies you can find).

Good luck.
I wasn't even replying to you, but thanks for your thought out response.
  • Old-T
  • 08-15-2015, 01:45 PM
Then it would be a good idea to quote or reference who you are responding to.
So he's insulting Dorthy's ass?
I wasn't insulting anyone. The guy put lol after suggesting Dorthy. So I responded this must be a setup. Yall are putting way to much thought into this.
If your looking for some hot Latinas then I would suggest Houston or Dallas or even Miami.
If your looking for some hot Latinas then I would suggest Houston or Dallas or even Miami. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I was in Houston from January to May for work. I love the place. I'm supposed to be there next weekend. I'm thinking Miami is what I'm looking for. Need to do some research on the Miami ladies.
If your looking for some hot Latinas then I would suggest Houston or Dallas or even Miami. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Ditto Houston and Dallas....there are so many absolutely beautiful Latina providers in those two cities that if can't find 1 (or 5 or 6 or 10) that you just adore being with...you've got issues!!!
LA, San Diego, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tucson, Albuquerque......expand your horizons LOL!