Got Lucky on CL

So I had been trolling CL ( I know WOFT ) but yesterday got a live one. offered
me a bj for $ 50. said I wanted nqns said extra - talked her to $ 70. Met at her in her car at a grocery store in GP. sucked a decent dick and complied with my request for nqns and $ 70 is good value.
HER - she is late 20.s early 30.s - her pics were hot but met her she had sweat pants and baggy tees on so could not tell - but it was her. Her Pic. PM for her contact Info. She is UTR!
Tel # ??
are you guys exploring the bod under the baggy clothes?
Got a PM from guys who can verify - the bod is real.
Misfire.
Shes legit... I've seen her plenty of times.. Actually was gonna do a review on here about her, but alas hardnready got the drop...
She's a stud/ androgynous but has a smoking body.. ex-athlete.. VERY sweet & nice too...
Doesnt like DATY or sex , but will give you some great head..
Very UTR but has been around for awhile...
I'll ask if she wants # posted or given out.. Works out of Arlington/GP areas...
are you guys exploring the bod under the baggy clothes? Originally Posted by randomtxguy
I have, big tits.... she has let me suck them before...
i saw her today
good bbbj
Can someone pm her information please, I'm a little intrigued. Tia!
Someone PM me her info as well please
Me too!
I'm curious...send me some details
Would also like details
Why the hell are we PMing shit like this but posting reviews about people who suck. Bros before hos. Makes no fucking sense. We all had to log in to be in here, what more do we need to do. I don't want to know at this point. Do the right thing and spread the wealth.