A few topics... Unverified Refs. ...... Screening Process........ Time Waisters.... Random Thread.

1. Gents trying to have accounts deleted to save face before alerts post.

2. Gents being forcefull in wanting providers to accept bp and amp reviews as refrences.

3. NCNS Gents who go through the screening process just to end up MIA.
This only waists both party's time.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-05-2018, 11:51 AM
Welcome to the world of small business ownership and the perils that this lifestyle brings. There are a million and more complaints from both sides of the deal.

You just suck it up buttercup and more the fuck on.

Stop wasting mindshare on the little shit.
I've been around since ASPD . I'm not new to the hobby or the boreds.
But thanks.
Welcome to the world of small business ownership and the perils that this lifestyle brings. There are a million and more complaints from both sides of the deal.

You just suck it up buttercup and more the fuck on.

Stop wasting mindshare on the little shit. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
We get treated like we're new here all the time...get used to it...it will never change.

Am I the only hooker who doesn't deal with time wasters or ncns.....people do not play with me...thank God for that....bevause I'm not so pretty angry or when my time and money is wasted.
I'm not new to the hobby or the boreds. . Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Indeed.
  • L.A.
  • 03-06-2018, 03:28 PM
Oh good!!!!! Another complaining thread!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Sense were all being so open and forthcoming Id like to point out that this thread needs some better spellin and maybe some punctuation somewhere in their.....I'm just saying...their is room for improvement.....that's all.
spelling and syntax are not a prerequisite for a good provider. the use or their for there will be missed by the masses
I've been around since ASPD . I'm not new to the hobby or the boreds.
But thanks. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
So this wasn’t first time.... or you been lucky for so long... if it was incall you didn’t lose much,,,,
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-06-2018, 08:26 PM
I like how Analeese hinged on the "welcome" word as if I can't see a join date next to every user's avatar.

Dude.. I was being facetious. -_-

/me wanders off to find a rock to kick.
For some reason "Waisting [sp] away again in Margaritaville" is playing on a loop in my head.
Hopefully know won will take a fence to you pointing out they’re air oars.

Oh good!!!!! Another complaining thread!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Sense were all being so open and forthcoming Id like to point out that this thread needs some better spellin and maybe some punctuation somewhere in their.....I'm just saying...their is room for improvement.....that's all. Originally Posted by L.A.
1. Gents trying to have accounts deleted to save face before alerts post.

2. Gents being forcefull in wanting providers to accept bp and amp reviews as refrences.

3. NCNS Gents who go through the screening process just to end up MIA.
This only waists both party's time. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
might be time to retire
^^ Goes both ways , just sayin ,,,,,,
Hopefully know won will take a fence to you pointing out they’re air oars. Originally Posted by pistol shot

...wail sed......