Encounter: Momo

• Quark
  • 07-15-2019, 06:45 AM
Date: 7-14-19
Name: Momo
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #116. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Luxury Spa 11250 Harry Hines Blvd #116
Phone: 214.399.5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Handshake (a first for me in this setting) giggle and hug, kissing in many forms, TS with massage, B2B, SS, BBBJ, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Black and long, far down her back, covering a large tatoo of lady with hash pipe or cigarette holder and Koi fish
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Lovely face, beautiful to me. Nice natural B cup boobs, might be C, curvy with a thinner waist and larger hips, a little soft in the middle, thick legs. Easy on the eyes but not a skinny model type.
164cm, which is 5'4" and about 130#
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review!
good read.. I think I have had a couple of near-handshakes, but I deflected them, LOL.. 20 years old would be the youngest ever in AMPville!

is she shaved? my instinct says a new young girl form Korea would not be, but I think there is an unwritten rule that says "she is shaved unless I state otherwise".. I know I tend to follow that unwritten rule.
  • Quark
  • 07-15-2019, 09:58 AM
I forgot to mention but she has a lovely black silky Landing Strip.
I met her, she is youngest girl in Dallas.
  • nono
  • 07-15-2019, 08:13 PM
Key phrase “lovely to me” I saw Sia she is nothing like this dude described. At least 30 and prob a 5 out of 10 on the scale.
  • Quark
  • 07-15-2019, 08:28 PM
Key phrase “lovely to me” I saw Sia she is nothing like this dude described. At least 30 and prob a 5 out of 10 on the scale. Originally Posted by nono
You are wrong. She will not be thirty for years to come. She is at least an 8. Don't know what AMP you went to or who you saw, but Sia is lovely, period.
I might have to give Momo a spin as Ive been seeing 20 year olds on seeking Arrangements yummy
Great review.
Key phrase “lovely to me” I saw Sia she is nothing like this dude described. At least 30 and prob a 5 out of 10 on the scale. Originally Posted by nono
Sums up amp descriptions pretty much. I saw Jun and she was busted looking lol. A nut is a nut but why can’t people just be honest.

Only really good looking ones I agree on is Kiss and Judy. Judy is the best I’ve seen in both looks and performance.
  • Quark
  • 07-20-2019, 10:04 AM
If you read reviews long enough you will learn who to trust, who has similar taste to you. Perfect ass does not tell me anything. Tiny round ass tells me more about what I will likely see and feel if I go see the girl.

Momo has a lovely face but thinker ass and legs. For some she is ideal. I usually go for a little thinner body shape, but I will be returning for the experience with this one. Visual and physical.
Everybody has own point of view.
Anyway, momo has good body shape.
Sums up amp descriptions pretty much. I saw Jun and she was busted looking lol. A nut is a nut but why can’t people just be honest.

Only really good looking ones I agree on is Kiss and Judy. Judy is the best I’ve seen in both looks and performance. Originally Posted by houston23
So where is Judy located? Which AMP?
Thx!
Reply hazy, try again.
So where is Judy located? Which AMP?
Thx! Originally Posted by Botman1170
Judy will coming back on August.